Hurt

A͜͡n͜͡a͜͡s͜͡t͜͡a͜͡s͜͡i͜͡a͜͡s͜͡ p͜͡o͜͡v͜͡

Everyone was screaming I looked around to try to find where it came from. I looked towards the doors and saw a couple of men and a man that exactly looked like Stefano.

I turned to look at Stefano.

''Baby he looks like-'' I gasp at Stefano he had blood all over his chest.

''No NO HELP'' he dropped the floor while I followed after him and tried to stop the blood.

''Anna'' He said.''No you'll be okay'' I shook my head as people surrounded us I noticed Alex was now gone.

''This is part of the plan baby you'll see me soon'' he cried as I shook my head.

''You were meant to stay'' I sobbed.

''I remember the first time you sure I hurt and helped me but now Anna I need you to go with Dante and train and fight for your mafia'' he struggled to breathe a cried.

''Anna comes with me'' I was dragged away from Stefano as Dante picked him up and carried him somewhere.

''NO I DIDNT GET TO SAY GOODBYE'' I tried to get out of the grip but Dante was extremely strong.

''Anna you need to be strong your a mafia queen and mafia queens get revenge''I nodded my head as I thought to myself.

''I'm coming for you Alexander and I won't stop''

This was a bit short but it gets more better 🤩
Vote comment and share 🤍