𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒

A͜͡n͜͡a͜͡s͜͡t͜͡a͜͡s͜͡i͜͡a͜͡s͜͡ p͜͡o͜͡v͜͡:

Today is the day of the party and right now I'm deciding what should I take to Olivias to wear at the party.

Olivia walked into my room complementing how pretty it was.

''I'm not sure what the wear'' I said as I looked through my closet. I have loads of clothes but I can't find the right one to wear for the party.

''You can come and look in my closet I have loads of dresses and part clothes come'' she said as I nodded and gathered everything I need for the sleepover and part.

This is my first everything today meaning I haven't been on a sleepover I hope I don't mess things up. And it's my first pay, I love dancing and music but I'm worried about if anything goes on like if anyone pushes me or what happened with that mean boy who called me a name and grabbed my throat.

I haven't seen Stefano all day he hasn't messaged. It is Saturday so he is probably sleeping or having his business what he says he does but I hope he isn't fighting like last time.

I and Liv got in her car on the way to her house to get ready.

''Let's play some music '' she pressed on the radio and harry styles came on. we both looked at each other ready to scream the lyrics.
3
2
1

''She worked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes Hard liquor mixed with a bit of intellect And all the boys, they were saying they were into itSuch a pretty face, on a pretty neck'' we both shouted pretending we have guitars in our hands.

A couple of songs later we got to her house and started getting ready.

I decided to wear a blue dress and Liv wore a blue one too.

Livs dress

Anna's dress

Anna's dress

I curled my hair and Liv put light makeup on

''You look stunning'' I blushed t her comment and muttered a thank you.

''you look pretty too'' she smiled and headed out to the car. we picked up Milo and he looked amazing.

''Girls we look sexy we are definitely going to pull some people'' I was confused about what he meant but I think he wanted to kiss people but I was thinking for when Stefano kissed me I felt at home and I wanted to do it again.

We park near a house and there are so many people in here I can see teens lying on the floor I think they had too much to drink.

I was cut out of my thoughts when Olivia and Milo dragged me inside. The music was loud and I was already gt anxious.

''Anna I'm going to get a drink'' Milo said as I nodded.

I didn't know where life was and I was alone with too many people pushing me and trying to dance and then memories of that bo hurting me came up.

I wanted to call Stefano.It was ringing until he answered.

''amor what's wrong?'' he sounded worried that he was calling me maybe this was a bad idea.''Anastasia'' I heard him call.

''Where are you ill come pick you up?'' I could already hear movements telling me his on the way.

''Stefano I'm at the party I lost my friends can you come and get me'' I asked I didn't want to cry becauseso I felt like a baby.

''Message  your friends and tell them you're coming with me and ill be there in a minute'' he ending the call and I messaged Olivia and Milo hoping they aren't mad at me.

About 5 minutes later Stefano parked near me and got out and hugged me.

''Thank you I'm sorry for bothering you'' I said as I pulled away and looked down.he brought my chin up with his hands and looked at me.

''It's okay im always going to be here I promise'' He said I smiled and we started walking to the car.''Are you hungry?'' he asked.

My tummy rumbled and I blush as he chuckled and started to drive for food.

We came to a restaurant and got out. I put my hand in Stefanos as we walked in.We order food and we talk about why was I scared and wanted to go home.

The real thing is I'm not used to being in big  places because I didn't experience it growing up but I know I will get used to it.

''What's your favorite color?'' I asked Stefano as he played with my bartlett.

I need to make him one!

''Hazel'' he said looking me in the eyes. I blushed.

I wanted to help him I liked him but I couldn't tell him because I was scared he's the only person I've like more than a friendly way because he makes e feel happy even if he doesn't try. I might say it in Italian I mean

He wouldn't understand it Right?Here it goes.

I looked up and took hold of his hand and looked at him.

DEEP BREATHS ANNA

''mi piami molto stefano, ma in un modo ragazzo e fidanzata non amichevole, ma lo sto dicendo in una lingua diversa perché ho paura che non ti piaccia di nuovo'' i breathed out as i blush.

[i really like you Stefano but in a boyfriend and girlfriend kind of way not friendly but I'm saying it in a different language because I'm scared you may not like me back]

He just stared.

I smiled and he stood up and I thought he was going to walk away then he kissed me. no a little bit more of a rough kiss as he cupped my cheeks. Wait did he understand

''I like you too princess'' I looked at him in shock when he broke away from the kiss.

''You know Italian?'' he nodded and I blushed as he kissed my head.

''Come on let's get you home I have a business to do'' He said as we started to walk away.

We arrived at my house and I hugged him and went inside to an empty house....

Ooooo wonder we're her mother and father is !

Vote comment and share !!❤️