Alive Together

Request by and credits for the plot idea jinniewwh123

The vacation went really well, it was almost like a dream for Taehyung. For the first time he lived in a beachside villa that Jungkook rented for them, it was beautiful, magical. They danced in the hall in pajamas, they ran around the beach chasing each other in the sand wearing formal suits. They broke every barrier to seeking happiness. Happiness with each other.

It was their 6-month anniversary, the wedding rings were shining around their ring fingers. Taking time from their busy lifestyle they came out to have their honeymoon. They were sadly returning to their home. Their hands were interweaved while Jungkook was driving through the wavy roads around the hills and Taehyung was looking down at the beautiful lake which was reflecting the starry sky above it. Taehyung wished to touch that gleaming water with his hands without encountering the swallowing depths of it. The night was calm, too calm for a busy weekday. Even the roads around hills are trafficked even at night, but today it was empty, making Jungkook enjoy running it on the smooth surface.

Everything was going perfect, too perfect for their own good.

"You know baby," Jungkook said out of the blue, making Taehyung snap his smiling face to him "yeah?"

"I know it's too early to have a kid," Jungkook said on which Taehyung's cheek started to heat up. "So, I decided to..." Jungkook spoke as he looked into Taehyung's eyes "get us a—"

Taehyung for a second couldn't hear anything, he could see it, he could see a loaded truck coming their way in corner of his eyes. His head snapped at the road in front, eyes started to widen and his throat leashed out an aggressive shout "WHAT OUT!"

Only if Jungkook was not so distracted in Taehyung's eyes, only if their hands were not so tightly tangled into each other, only if the truck driver was not in the wrong lane, Jungkook would have been able to tell Taehyung that he got a dog adopted, that they will have someone in their house running, something Taehyung always wanted.

But to their unfortunate, Jungkook turned the wheel that did not go in the correct direction. The car made a drift, Jungkook tried to turn the wheel and pull the break but it was not enough, the tires stopped but the car did not. The piercing sound of the truck horn almost made their ears bleed, but it was more painful when the car hit the cliff.

There wasn't even a slope, straight landing into the water body. A huge splash broke out on the impact. The truck didn't stop, it kept running along the wrong lane. The car started to fill up with water, it was so fast it was almost around their neck, only a breath away from swallowing them. "Taehyung! Open the car! We have to get out!" Jungkook said struggling with his seat belt. Taehyung was able to move out from the window. He was running out of breath, he needed to move up, he needed to get to the surface, he needed air! He needed Jungkook!

Jungkook!

He was nowhere to be seen, Taehyung looked around the water to see Jungkook still struggling with the seat belt. Taehyung was about to go back and help his beloved but his lungs were giving up.

Jungkook was yearning, getting out of breath, vision going blurry, all the air was getting out of his lungs, he was free from the belt he was in no power to move out of the car. Everything was dark for him. he wanted to shout! shout for Taehyung but even a single intake of breath could cost his life, was he in a condition to pay his life away if he can take Taehyung's name one last time, but that's how he loved him.

Taehyung was soon on the surface of the water. He looked around trying to find anyone for help. But he could see nothing. Without wasting any more time he took the deepest breath and dived in again. He could see a blurry image of the car underwater. He started to swim towards it as fast as he could, when he neared towards the car, he couldn't see Jungkook moving. Panic started to rise in him. he fastened his pace and moved to Jungkook 's window. Jungkook was lifelessly floating inside the car. Taehyung pulled him through the window and took him out. He held onto his hands and tried to swim as fast as he could, he was again running out of breath but he couldn't give up.