The Propose

Taehyung pushed the door and ran into the hospital.

when he saw jimin and hoseok sitting in the waiting area, he ran to then.

Jimin and Hoseok stood up from their seats when they saw a panting Taehyung in front of them. Tae saw bandages and hand plasters on them. He was too exhausted by running to speak anything. But the other two knew what he'll ask and sacred to answer.

"W-where....is...h-he...?" Tae asked between his huffs and puffs. Jimin and J-hope looked at each other and then sighed. Hoseok nodded and they started walking.

After some steps they stopped in front of a door. Taehyung was scared to go inside. His body was shivering and palms were going sweaty. His heart was giving hits to his ribs and he could feel it loud and clear.

They entered and saw Jungkook

Dead.....

There was a warm bandage on his right leg and his arms contained cuts and bruises.

He seemed dead

But he was sleeping soundly...

His sweet, calm face and relaxed body were contradicting his injuries.

Taehyung felt pain in his chest...like someone stabbed him a hundred times.

His vision was slowly getting blurry by the tear formation. His legs were shaking and loosing strength.

As he exhaled with a shaky breadth, his legs gave up and he stumble but jimin and hoseok supported and saved him from falling on the cold tile floor of the hospital room

"Sorry but visiting hours are over. Please move outside if you don't have a doctor notice to meet the patient" they heard a nurse speaking and showing the way to outside. Taehyung nodded and took a last look of Jungkook.

They all walked outside but Taehyung took some more steps towards the washroom. When he reached it, he opened the dams which were stopping his emotions. In a second he started crying heavily. The small cubicle echoed with sound of loud sobs. He burred his face in his hands; he sobbed and sobbed his cries getting louder and louder then softer and softer.

He walked to a sink, opened a tap and splashed handful of water on his face, again and then again.

He was returning towards the waiting area with puffy eyes and low soft sniffs when he bumped into a shoulder.

He apologized and the other did the same.

"Taehyung?" the other said. Tae looked up to see a doctor in a lab coat but he was also an old friend.

"Jin hyung!"

"Taehyung-ah, I knew you will come. I'm the doctor looking over Jungkook. I need to talk to you about it" Jin said as they sat on the bench at a corner of the waiting area.

Tae felt a knot forming in his throat; tears were just to escape from his eyes. He was not ready to hear a bad news. He was already too much hurt.

"Your man is fine"

Sigh...

Jin said as he opened kook's checkup file.

"He don't have very serious injured, just the ligament of his right foot broke and the cuts on his arms are small they were caused by falling on the floor. He will be fine in a week or max two."

"But hyung I don't even know what happened; how it happened even the readers are not aware... Please clear me"

"Oh Tae! Jungkook, jimin, and Hoseok were returning from a jewelry store on one single scoter. While riding they misbalanced and fell. But to their luck I was driving to your home and found they on the way and yup... ended here.