We enjoyed the movie (lil mature)

"Baby is he still looking?" Jungkook asked me in a whisper which was too effective for me that I felt myself melting.

"Um.... N-nope" I replied as I saw Minho's eyes locked to his phone. Minho, he was my bully in the university, this hoe bullied me because I didn't pay attention to him and always be with Jungkook, who is my love and currently boyfriend. Today we coincidentally found him. he was stealing some glances at us and Jungkook made sure that he doesn't lay is eyes on me by purposely standing too close to me and giving him scary death glares. Kookie is sometime too possessive but that make me feel special.

"Why did you Sutter? Baby, are you comfortable?"

"Yup kookie, it's just the way you are pinning me to the wall, its making me feel butterflies." I honestly replied and felt my face getting warm I'm sure I'm looking like a tomato right now.

We were in a subway train, just in the space between the door and the seats, to our destination to the cinema, to celebrate three years of NamJin. Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok and Y/N were also on their way to the cinema.

Jungkook smirked on my words and took a step closer to me. "Oh baby boy, how can you be so cute?" his right hand was beside my face on the grayish silver walls of the train and I wasn't able to control my smile. I pressed my back to the cold wall, giving me some relief as the temperature neutralizes between my warm body (because of the blush) and the cold wall behind me.

Our closeness wasn't affecting me in the train because every living robot's eyes were fixed to their phone screens, not giving a fuck about their surroundings.

Jungkook was so close to me that I noticed my reflection in his shining eyes, my vision then dropped to his lips.

So plum, red, soft and little shiny because of the lip balm which tastes like strawberries (you know why I know the taste *wink*) I wanted to place mine on them, but I'm very shy for PDAs and this was a freaking train.

Jungkook's smirk got wider and he licked his lips, making me gulp, he was for sure teasing me because he knew that I'm shy for PDAs and I knew this muscle pig have balls to do anything, no matter we are in a public place or in front of our parents, I'm telling this by experience.

I forced my eyes to look away from his lips and meet his eyes. I narrowed my eyes to tell him that it's not good teasing me like this. He huffed a silent giggle and pecked me immediately on lips making my eyes go wide and face become hot like lava. I slapped his chest softly and buried my face in his chest to hide because of my shyness. For fuck's sake, it's a public place.

He placed his hand on the back of my head, taking me in his embrace. His chest vibrated from the giggles he let out and I heard him "Taebaby is so freaking cute."

The next thing I heard was the announcement about the next station, we knew it was ours. We pulled out, interweave our hand and stood in front of the door.

The door opened and we walked out from the train, then from the station, to the cinema.

We were standing inside the building for 5 minutes and, NamJin, YoonMin, Y/nHoseok were still not here.

I and kook entered the washroom. When I just finished washing and drying my hands I felt familiar arms around my waist. I heartily smiled when Jungkook buried his face in the crook of my neck. I felt like falling into his arms, he was so warm. The things started to get hot when he started breathing on my neck going from the ear to the shoulder, it was a soft, ticklish and pleasurable for me. I already wanted to moan and so I did. I let out a soft moan like an inaudible one but jungkook's eyes got shot open.

I looked over my shoulder to him; our face was too close that I felt his exhales on my face. It's not the first time we were this close to each other but every time it's a new electric feeling to me, I feel like diving into his eyes and lost there forever. His eyes purely showed hunger and lust.

He out of the blue pulled me in one of the cubicles and smashed me to its wall. He turned the door lock for the green 'open' to the red 'engaged'. He pressed his body against mine and then roamed his hands all over me. I felt my breath going heavy and the surroundings blur cause' my eyes were focused on him.

He closed the distance between our lips; it was wild, passionate and really hot. I closed my eyes tightly and deepen the kiss. His hands were rubbing my thighs and my hands were automatically going under his t-shirt, brushing through his perfect abs.

I let out a loud moan in his mouth when he slipped his tongue into mine. Our tongue fought in my mouth and he groaned as I sucked his tongue. I again moaned as he pressed his body harder to mine and I felt the friction between our lower waists.

I was running out of air but I cared less. His hands moved and squeezed my ass, disconnecting our lips and I gasped for some air, he started kissing my jaw, moving under my ear which is my weak spot. he sucked there making me moan loudly, he was so hungry, so was I. He bit at my earlobe and I removed my hand from his stomach and wrapped them around his neck, burring my fingers in his hair. I was in too much pleasure and wanted this to be an endless moment. He started placing wet smooch kisses on my neck

"Jung...Kook ummm~~~" I moaned his name softly.

The moment was very good but it has to be destroyed by our sweet friends. My and jungkook's phones ringed at the same time. That startled us. Jungkook pulled out and gave an irritated sigh and reached for his phone in his pocket and so did I.

'Jam less Jiminipabo' was the caller id in my phone and 'sweg snail' was the caller id in Kookie's phone.

We picked the call and heard him asking "yah! How much time will you guys take to reach here? We all are waiting for you since forever" it was Namjoon hyung's voice. I imagined him attaching both the phones to his two ears and speaking and that's not a good sign for the lives of the phone. And then the call hung up.

We looked at each other and then cleaned each other's messy hair and cloths.

We walked out and saw them, went to the movie hall and then after the movie we were having dinner.

"The movie was lovely" hoseok exclaimed and Y/N nodded agreeing her boyfriend, everyone started talking about the movie and we found that Namjoon Jin and hoseok Y/N really enjoyed the movie, Yoongi slept on jimin shoulder and jimin had a more beautiful seen to watch besides the movie, that is the sleeping Yoongi.

"Did you guys enjoy the movie?" Y/N asked me and Jungkook

"Yes we really did" I replied and smiled to Jungkook who smiled back

But little did they know that for more than half the movie we were back in the washroom. *wink*

A/N: any requests? or suggestion?