After a long time

Jungkook bend down on his knees to Taehyung. Taehyung looked at him with puffy red eyes. His fingers dug into one eye, rubbing it to remove the moistness. Jungkook passes a cute smile over his shoulder to Taehyung as Jungkook's back was facing him.

"c'mon, hop on" Jungkook said and Taehyung took a painful step from his foot with a twisted ankle. He leaned to jungkook's back and Jungkook lift up from the ground and started walking after ensuring that his TaeTae is comfortable on his back and his legs and arms are securely wrapped around him.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. I should've listened to you when you asked me to stop running, I was just very excited to play the chasing game like old days" Taehyung apologize as Jungkook started walking.

"You don't have to be, it's ok but better listen to me from next time, you know how much I hate to see you hurt"

His words made tae go red like tomato. He was glad that he was on his back and Jungkook was not able to see his all blushy state. He was glad for one more thing, to be on his back, getting a piggy back to home, getting his warmth which he missed for these five fucking years, Jungkook still smelled the same, he still use that shampoo which he one day used at tae's bathroom because it smelled like him and it was his favorite shampoo.

"Do you still live in block H?" Jungkook asked but already took a turn for it and Taehyung slightly nodded. He remembers

"Kookie?" you don't know how hard it was for Taehyung to resist calling him kookie again. He spoke against his neck.

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat; you don't know how much his ears wanted to hear his nickname after these ears from Taehyung. "Yes TaeTae" he replied and Taehyung can't help but smile.

"I missed you too much"

"I missed you more TAEger (tiger)" {A/N: I know my puns and sense of humor is really bad} he heard giggles from Tae on his reply. How cute

Taehyung's face was buried in jungkook's back and eyes were relaxed closed to feel his presence all the ride. He didn't noticed when he reached his small home.

Jungkook gathers Taehyung's attention and placed him firmly on the couch. Without any further talking Jungkook wrapped his ankle with a warm bandage. Taehyung silently watched Jungkook treating him. When Jungkook was done he heaved a sigh turning his gaze to Taehyung and finding tae staring at him. So freaking adorable

He smiled and tae's lips automatically curved up. "Let's take you to your room"

This time Jungkook could not make out how to piggy back Taehyung to his room upstairs and end up picking him in bridal style.

When Taehyung wrapped arms around Jungkook, their faces came centimeters close and they just stared at each other. Lost.

Jungkook took his first step, eyes locked to tae's semi pink face. Just to bump his toe on the leg of a coffee table..... And trust me that hurt the most. M.O.S.T.

He whined in pain and Taehyung's expression turned into a worried one. But our JK controlled himself after some second, Taking next step carefully to tae's room.

They both settled on his bed but kook's eyes landed on a desk table. There was all the taekook pics display. Pinned stringed to the clipboard. From childhood to the day when they both dressed as fairies to a fancy dress in kindergarten, to the day when they clicked their last picture with red moist eyes and sad forced smiles before Jungkook left with his parents and then the screenshot prints of the video calls they had.

He turned to Taehyung and tae just passed his sweet box smile. Jungkook right away hugged Taehyung "I'm sorry TaeTae, I left you. I promise to never do that again"

Taehyung nodded and made circles on jungkook's back to comfort him. Jungkook calmed and then pull out his phone to put it aside but by an unnecessary notification the phone screen light up, showing the wallpaper. It was a collage of taekook photos clicked by Jungkook.

The picture refreshed jungkook's memories but to Taehyung it gave butterflies in stomach. He put the phone aside and they embraced each other.

Taehyung buried his face in jungkook's crook of the neck and Jungkook pecked on his hair.

They tighten their grip on each other in a bone crushing hug and then lightly soften to get comfortable and remained in this position for hours having cute sweet talks.

A/N: it wasn't that fluffy... was it?

Ok! so guys tell me how it was... my first taekook one shot...and I hope you liked it....

Please vote, comment and share to all taekook shippers and also to those who are not the shippers Love ya'll