03

You opened your eyes to see you were back in your "room", you groan, you had thought you finally escaped, clearly not, since you were still here.Then, the same familiar figure entered your room.

"you really thought you could escape from me [Y/N]?"

You nodded."I really did." Harry grabbed your jaw to make you look at him, as he said,"well you thought wrong, my dear, you are mine, like i've told you. so misbehave and you'll be punished, got it?"

Fearful, you nodded.  He smirked."Good Girl, Y/n." You started to cry, and you hoped he'd leave you alone a little longer so you could get freed again. 

However, with him in the room with you, it was impossible. "I'll leave you be, but don't try to escape again because i will find you, Harry responded, coldly, before closing the door. You started to sob, you couldn't do anything else but let all your feelings out. 

why me? you thought. i'm not special, he could have chose his girlfriend, ginny. oh yeah, she's dead. 

You felt horrible for his victims, who had no idea they were going to die. You approached the desk that was there, at least you had one, and started to write.

day whatever, i don't care, i only know one thing. 

I need to escape this hellhole, Harry's the devil, literally, I probably could have loved him if he wasn't such a psychopath and captured me here, also the amortentia potion that he forced on me.

Yet, here i am, and he thinks this is better than ACTUAL love? I doubt i'll ever be free, unless my friends and family come and save me, i know they're doing their best to find me yet it is painful to be trapped here any longer than a week, and it's been three months. 

My only hope or motivation is my friends and family, to see their smiles once i am free is priceless, but will that ever happen?

no, because poor y/n doesn't get mercy.

Once again, You burst into tears, and let out loud sobs,you hoped that he'd feel horrible and let you out, if he was a decent human being at least. But no, he did not even come into your room and that proved to you he was insane and wasn't a decent, caring human being. 

all he wanted was you, for his selfishness, Which to you, was just plain sick. He made you want to vomit each time he came in, and forcefully kissed you. 

His lips were soft, though, but that doesn't change anything for you. 

____________________________________________________________

You managed to fall asleep, and got breakfast,lunch, and recently, dinner, it was night, and at least he was decent enough to feed you, but other than that, nothing. You were under the covers and on the pillow, your face wet from crying, you couldn't sleep.

all of this was traumatic for you,three months living in eternal hell.

You kept remembering your childhood memories whenever you slept, that was one of the things that kept you going here, you were so carefree, and happy back then, and your poor parents...

your poor parents.

Imagine how they felt, you didn't care how you felt but your parents, it seemed that Harry didn't care about them. 

that sick soul only cared about his obsession with you.

That annoyed you, specifically because of his parents as well, they didn't raise their son to be who he was now, Lily and James were kind-hearted people, unlike Harry. You left him no choice.