04

!GORE/BLOOD! 

You managed to find beauxbatons and everyone was happy to have you back, You didn't intend to go back to Hogwarts, and also your parents didn't want you to, anyways. You settled back in quickly, but were traumatized and paranoid, sometimes at night, you had mental breakdowns and nightmares about harry capturing you again, this escape was successful, and you were shocked he didn't try to catch you again.

he wanted you to be off-guard, so he didn't try this time.

You managed to make a few friends, considering Lucille was dead and you had nobody else to talk to.  One of them being The boy you met earlier, named Adrian, he was sweet and kind. "So Adrian, how long have you been here? You asked."And er, where's Clément?"

As if on cue, the same boy you knew approached you, a smile on his face as he hugged you. "Y/n, i thought you were dead honestly, he laughed. You laughed as well."I understand, i missed you, Clément, i am glad to be back."

"Oh? you know Adrian? He asked, you, quite surprised. You nodded."I met him earlier while finding beauxbatons, i thought i was lost, and i was." Adrian nodded."Yup, y/n we're all pretty happy, and there are more security measures here so harry won't come, including magical protection."

"That relieves me so much, you admit, wiping away tears of happiness, as you hugged them both, it felt relieving to have socialization besides harry, who never was a good talker to you anyways.

"Well, i have to get to class, Adrian said, and Clément nodded."Me too, i can only assume you as well, Y/N, so cya!" You smile."Cya!"

Nothing felt better than being back at school, you wondered what Hermione was doing right now. 

Meanwhile, Hermione and your family were relieved you were alive, as they were informed. "Look Y/N might want to see us all, She told your family and friends."So we should go on this train together."

Your Mother, M/N, asked,"Are you sure?" Hermione nodded. D/N followed behind, and so did M/N, your best friend, Ron, and F/N came on as well.

They all wanted to see you.

You opened a letter that was sent to you and it excited you very much, your mother,father, and 2 close friends, F/N and Ron were coming, along with hermione, your girlfriend. 

this made you so happy.

You had something to look forward to. You were going to see people who kept you going for 3 months, and you had managed to escape, you were definitely proud of yourself.

wonder why he let me free so easily? You thought. 

"Y/N?"

In the distance, you saw your parents and friends, right away, you hugged your parents then friends, finally, Hermione.

She smiled at you nervously, and she said,"I missed you Y/n,a lot, i always felt bad that you were taken instead of-" You interrupt her with a kiss,"Don't worry about it, i'm free now aren't i?"

Hermione nodded, then smiled, you ruffled her hair then said,"what should we do first?""Whatever you want Y/N, Mrs.L/N said.

"Okay Mum, then we can... have ice cream."

Mr.L/N Nodded, You were always fond of sweets, particularly ice cream ever since you were a child. 

However, in your state of happiness, you hadn't noticed that Harry was watching the entire thing.

___________________________________________________________

why didn't clement stay away from you? did he think harry was dead?