07

this story is almost finished already omg but i have enjoyed writing this and i might give you a bonus chapter plus epilogue so maybe;) 

"Y/N, You okay?"

You turned around. "Mum, Harry claims i'm pregnant, but that... isn't possible, i never took this test and sure, he assaulted me, but...You started. "Okay Y/n, then there has to be an explanation behind this, M/n said comfortingly to you."I think he was trying to manipulate you."

You just burst into tears, you couldn't help it, honestly.  F/N hugged you and started to calm you down. "We won't let him take you this time." You smiled at that, and went to your room. You loved reading, and had a lot of books in your room, You placed Romeo and Juliet back on the shelf and picked out another Muggle Book that you liked.

Everyone was downstairs talking, and you could hear it a little, they were discussing on how harry figured out the address, you didn't know how yourself, but it was pretty clear and obvious how.

You sighed, as you continued reading, then Ron, F/N and Hermione, entered your room, "hey, Ron said."How are you? is your summer going good so far?" I nod."It is, especially since my parents and friends are by my side."

Hermione smiled."we're happy to be here, too, y/n." You liked to hear that, it comforted you knowing you weren't alone. You placed your book down, giving all your attention to your friends and girlfriend.

Your life had been pretty good before Harry came into your life, so not even that long ago, yet you saved his life once in year 1 and never spoke to him again until recently. It baffled you how that made him obsessed with you, it really did.

"Y/n, Hermione said, holding your hand then kissing it."We'll protect you, you've been through so much trauma."

You smile."Thanks, Hermione." She nodded. "Mione means it, you know, Ron added, making sure you believed it, but you did alright.

You laughed."I know,Ron."

"Let's let her be, F/N suggested."she needs to calm down." Hermione nodded, and the three of them left and closed the door, you went back to your reading, it always calmed you down, especially in these times, it gave you hope when you were captured a few times that you'd be saved.

You got to Chapter 20, but placed the bookmark in and fell asleep, unintentionally and happened quickier than you knew it.

________________________________________________________

You yawned and realized it was 4 PM, you heard everyone downstairs, so you assumed they were all alright. It didn't leave any suspicions to you. While you did adore your parents, you admitted you weren't really looking forward to seeing your mother. You two had an big argument before leaving off for fifth year,and now, there had been an tension between you two, but you did adore your father and never argued with him ever, you could not remember a time where you despised your father.

The reason you even started an argument with M/N was because she was so overprotective of you, and that annoyed you so much, she wasn't that way until you hit your early teens, she feared the worst 247.

"Y/N,How are you? M/N asked you. You calmly nodded."Good,i fell asleep, when will dinner be ready?"

"at five, dear, it's still being cooked."

Hermione and your friends were staying in the many guest rooms in your manor, but even though there was slight tension between you and your mother, you still loved her no matter what, and that was how it was even now, when harry had become even more obsessed with you than before.

If there was anything in this world you wanted to get rid of, it was harry potter himself, god forbid that would happen, but it was a wish of yours, and seemed to be only a dream, because the chosen one must remain alive according to dumbledore, who you started to dislike many years ago but now had a strong hatred for him.