Epilogue

5 MONTHS LATER

Y/N

It was all over. The burden that i carried five months earlier was gone, Harry, he was dead, Lily and James were devastated, but their real son had died a while ago. Vivienne, his sister, must have been as sad as her parents, losing a brother.

I, however, sympathized for them but i felt free

I was finally able to be with the girl that i loved the most, Hermione. Hand in hand, always. I knew we'd end up together, from the moment we met, i just brushed that feeling off, after all, were there many same-sex couples at hogwarts? not really.  Ron and F/n were a couple as well.

Five Months Pregnant now, with a baby boy,  i don't care about the sex, as long as he was healthy, that was all i was concerned about. 

I sat on the grass, hand and hand with hermione. F/n and Ron sitting beside us, the ocean waves calming us down, their hands interlocked as well. "Isn't this nice? Hermione asked. Ron nodded."Certainly, i haven't felt this calm in a long time."

"me too, ron, i piped in, closing my eyes and inhaling the fresh breeze. This was what i craved for, and now, i finally had the carefree life i've always wanted, me and hermione's son didn't bring us down, it brought us together.

Certainly, i planned to raise him in an kind, healthy environment, and raise him to be a loving, and caring child. 

I had so much ahead of me that i was takings this slowly, Hermione was actually excited to become a mother, something she had always wanted to do. She turned to me and made a joke. "So Y/n, can i carry the next baby? She jokes. i laughed, then said,"Yes please."

F/N and Ron laughed, and we all did. 

I guess we all felt, relieved,that Harry was gone, although sometimes i visit his grave, since he is my son's biological father after all, someone he would never meet, for good purposes. I couldn't wait to see what was next for me and mione, and the child that was to come. It was now late september, and my son was due in december.

was i excited to meet him? yes. 

Fate brought us all together, and I was soothed by the ocean waves, the sky clear as a melody, the clouds, fluffier than ever. 

"See that one, Hermione? it reminds me of you."

"two can play that game y/n, that one reminds me of you."

"it does not!"

F/n added,"Ron, all these clouds don't look like Hermione and Y/n right?" Ron nodded."Yeah, so they can stop arguing." We all were in silence, before bursting into laughter.

good times.

I may look back on this as a traumatic time, or at least before, but this memory i will forever sherish. 

It's hard to predict what my future holds, but i know it's something amazing. maybe more children? who knows?

One thing i know for certain, is that Me and Hermione, will be together, always.

MANY YEARS EARLIER

Y/N

I opened the book only for someone to startle me. "Sorry about that, the girl said, standing in the middle of the entrance to where i was on the train."What are you reading?" "How to Kill a Mocking Bird, I explain."Muggle book."

"Have you seen Neville's Toad? She asked."The other boys clearly didn't." I shrug."No, I didn't really pay attention, sorry." She frowned."What a shame, for a moment i thought you would. But that book's good, you know, i read it before."

"are you-?"

"muggle-born, yes, and quite frankly, i am proud of it. you're much more mature than Ron Weasley and Harry Potter."

My eyes widened in curiosity. "Don't be fooled, the chosen one isn't really the chosen one at all, She said."Voldemort's just a myth, and somebody coincidentally added Harry's name, at least that was what i was told. 

I shyly nod."What's your name?" "Hermione Granger, the girl smiled."And you are-?" 

"y/n l/n, yes, i'm from that family. i am a bit nervous of being disowned if i don't get in to the proper house."

She sighed, comfortingly placing a hand on my shoulder."Y/n, a house doesn't define anything, and if your family disowns you for it, they're not true family."

"you think so?"

She nodded, placing her hand out as if waiting for me to shake it.

and i did, indeed.

1 YEAR LATER(PRESENT TIME) 

"And that, is how i met your mother, I told my 1-year old son, Mathys, who seemed intrigued but fell into Hermione's arms. My parents were in the other room. It was Summertime now. Seventh year was coming. 

"That poor boy was bored by our story Y/n, Hermione chuckled, carrying our son upstairs."I'll be back, as soon as he's into bed." I nod, and smile. I was at a good point in my life. Thankfully, Mathys didn't resemble his father too much, only inheriting his green eyes, but had my hair color, h/c. 

My parents had been great grandparents to our son, and so have Mione's, they really adore him, and so do i, for a 1-year old, he's got a personality already, and i love it. Hermione came back empty-handed. She and I went to the guest room we shared. she stared at the window. "Y/n, did you think this would have been our future? She asked me. 

I shook my head."Not really, i mean, i unexpectedly became pregnant, but, maybe it was fate, who knows? you're a great mother, though." She chuckled."You are too, Y/N, better than me."

"nah, we're equal."

She laughed, and we were both in our nightgowns,The moon was shining brightly in our view. "Can you believe it? We're almost seventh years, and Mathys will be two when we're in 7th year, Hermione said, in awe.

"I know."

Once again, we both laughed, like the good times. It was so peaceful, she turned to me then kissed me.

"I love you y/n, always and forever."

"i love you too, mione, always and forever."