06

tw: mentions of being drugged and details of sexual assault. 

A few weeks have passed, and you hadn't been out of the room, as expected, yet this time you had plan that would for sure work. You were fed, bathed, and etc, so you were taken care of, but you missed your family so much, you ached each time you thought about them.

You laid on your bed, continuing to read Romeo and Juliet, your only form of entertainment here. A Part of you wanted to escape, but you also knew that would destroy your plan, the syringe was hidden under the bed, because if harry saw it, he would have taken it away immediately.

certainly, you didn't want that to happen.

You heard the door open, and Harry entered. "Hello, my dear sweet Y/n, I want to do something today, and cooperate with me, or else, he said, menacingly.  You shook your head, but he did not listen as he started to assault you, you moaned not out of pleasure, but out of pain, you did not want to have sex with you.

He continued for a few minutes, then stopped.

You were surprised you hadn't gotten pregnant yet, but you didn't want to conceive his child, but you knew he'd be pleased if you did get pregnant. "why do you keep assaulting me? You asked,trying to sound as convincing as possible.

"well, y/n, i want a child."

bitch, i don't want a child right now, you thought. "And what if you don't? You asked him. He frowned."Consequences, you're mine, and, of course naturally i want a child with you, my y/n." He handed you an pregnancy test.

what the fuck? doesn't he know how it works? you don't show symptoms until three weeks later, or longer, like a month and a half.

"For later, he adds, before walking out and once again, locking the door.  You sighed. You should have drugged him right there, but you didn't.

everything was going according to plan.

You told Hermione via letter that you had a plan to escape again and not to worry, that you were confident you were going to escape. He was more of a total psychopath if he thought you were pregnant.

ha! the thought was hilarious, honestly.

However, it could have been possible, after all, this wasn't the first time he assaulted you sexually, you were traumatized, and hoped to escape.

That was, until you came up with a clever idea. 

Harry was obsessed with you, that was definitely true, and you decided to seduce your way out, and then drug him on the spot. Perfect, right?

Now, you had to think of how to get his attention.

You finally came up with how to seduce Harry and drug him on the spot, you didn't necessarily enjoy the thought of drugging your rapist and kidnapper, but it was your only way of actually escaping. 

You found he stole some of your more, revealing, clothing, which was sort of good for you because that could mean it'd be easier to attract Harry. You changed into the outfit, and then said, seductively,"Oh Harry! i need something!"

Once He entered the room, his eyes went to your body, you felt like things were going well for you so far. "I've realized...you added, with a seductive tone."that i love you, after all this time." He smiled, coming closer to you.

Then he kissed you, and it disgusted you, but you kissed back in order to do it, you had the drug in the syringe, so you wrapped your arms around his neck, the syringe clutched into your hand and then slowly, but surely, injected it into his neck, he fell to the ground, and quickly, you changed, the door was open, so you ran at the speed of light.