Separation..

This part is dedicated to @Sravya18 and @pheladi999. Thanks for your support guys :)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"I fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love with her in the days we were apart." 

"True love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be." 

― Nicholas Sparks, Dear John

Hearing that, I was confused and at the same time angry that they came to take you to their home, Confused because why did they came suddenly to take you without any reason and angry because without my knowledge they decided to take you with them at least they could have told me that they wanted to take you rather than deciding themselves . I sat there without knowing anything happening around me.

I think my mom understood my confusion, so she cleared that when you both went to hospital the other day, after all tests the doctor confirmed that you were suffering from typhoid. 

Previous night, when your parents phoned, my mom told them about your health. So they came to see you and were requesting my mom to them take you to their home , that's when I walked in to the living room. I felt very sad hearing that your health was not good.

I looked at mom and she told that if I don't have any problem then she is fine to send you with your parents. I don't want you to leave me even for a minute especially in this condition but before saying my decision I decided to talk to you once and know your opinion.  I asked you to come to our room and after entering i closed the door.

"how are you feeling now? What did doctor tell you ??"  I asked concerned coming close to you.

"fine but doctor instructed to take rest for some days."

" Why didn't to you tell me your health condition?"

"You came home late last night, you didn't wake up till now. I would have told you when you wake up from sleep "

"Do you really want to go with your parents?" I asked softly inside I was praying to god that you shouldn't want to go with them.

"I am missing them, if I stay with them I may get well soon "

I was disappointed but I agreed to let you go as your health is not good and I don't want to deny your first wish after marriage even though I was feeling sad that I was not given a chance to take care of you.

If you had said that you don't want to go then I would have never left your side even for a second and had taken good care of you. I would have taken leave from office until your recovery. But to my disappointment you packed your luggage and left with them. I felt pain as if some part of my body is leaving me.

The second you left the house I started missing you. At that time I realized how much I love you and how much i started depending on you mentally.

It has been just 20 days of our marriage but for me it felt like we have been together since so many years.

From that day onwards I used to call you for every 2 hrs, asking you about your health. I prayed to god for your speedy recovery. Without seeing you and without hearing your voice I couldn't even bear to live for a second. I know I must have annoyed you by calling you nearly 10- 15 times a day. But I couldn't help it, I was so desperate to hear your voice.

I started wondering how I stayed happily all these years  without you. In fact this distance increased my love and care for you.

I sometimes came to your house to make sure that you are fit & healthy and whenever you had a doctor appointment,i  accompanied you to hospital. 

You refused so many times saying  that your father will take you to hospital but I wanted to take you and make sure from the doctor that your health was fine. You are my responsibility now, how can I let your parents do those things when i am there to take you wherever you want.

Soon 10 days passed, you were recovering slowly. When I asked you about your return you just requested me to let you stay for some days as you want to spend some more time with your parents. I was very sad and disappointed but my weakness is that I love you so much that I couldn't say no for your wishes, so I agreed to your stay with your parents for some more days.

Few more days passed, again I told you to come back to our home but you got an excuse of your cousin's marriage and told me that you would like to go to that marriage before a week along with your parents as they are very close relatives for your family.

Like that one way or the other you managed to stay away from me for nearly 2 months. At last I have had enough and I couldn't want you to stay away from me anymore, moreover we became latest topic to discuss among our relatives as we were staying apart from so many days. 

So, I told my Mom to talk to your parents and at last with my mom's interference your parents were ready to send you  home.

You were gonna come home after 2 months . Only god knows how I survived those days without you. Though we lived together for just few days,for me it felt like we were married for years. There was no bound for my happiness as I could have you for myself now.

I came to your home and after having dinner with your parents, we both started to our home.

I was dying to hold you in my arms. This distance increased my craving for you. Before marriage, I never thought that I would behave like this after marriage like a love stickpuppy.

Even I started loving your silent nature but at the same time I hate it as you won't talk much ....

After reaching our home you were welcomed and after talking to our family for sometime we both reached to our room.

I opened our room door and asked you to step in first. I arranged our wedding photo frame and individual photos of yours and mine everywhere in the room.You observed the room and was indeed shocked by the way our room has arranged. For that moment I have been waiting since 2 months. 

I was eagerly waiting for your reaction but you didn't said a word. So I closed the door and walked in, your back is facing me I came near you and  wrapped my arms around your stomach and hugged you tightly showing how much I missed you while you were away from me.

"I missed you so much " these were the words that came from my mouth repeatedly. I kissed your neck and started nibbling there. You stilled in my arms. After few seconds I found your hands tightly gripping my hands which were encircled around your stomach. 

I could feel that you are nervous and excited at the same time as I am also feeling  same like you. I turned you so that we could face each other, you kept your hands on my shoulder, supporting yourself to stand still. For the first time in 3 months of our marriage I saw  something different other than nervousness in your eyes.

We looked at each other for some time , I cupped your face with my both hands and kissed your forehead,  cheeks .I moved a little back to look at your face but your eyes were closed and your grip on my shoulder has tightened  and  when I was about to kiss you on your lips, someone knocked  our door. You jerked off from me , turned aside and started adjusting your Saree. I was disappointed with the sudden disturbance for our lovely moment.

**************************************************************************

This is the first time i am writing a romantic kind of intimate moment. I hope it is not that bad. sorry if it is bad....

At first i thought of including some more to this part but i don't have time to write it now.

In next part you will know the reason for her behaviour.

Thanks a lot everyone for liking this story. Am glad that most of you all felt that the husband's Pov very touching.

Hello silent readers, am glad that u r reading this story but plzz atleast let me know your presence by voting or commenting..I will be very happy to know your views.

@@Veni