Revelations

Most relationships tend to fail. Not because of the absence of love. love is always present. Its just that one was being loved too much and the other wasn't being loved enough - Unknown

@@@@

I went to open the door. It was my brother ,he came to discuss something related to office work. As it was urgent i went with him half halfheartedly.

While discussing office work my mind was still wandering about our sweet moment. I realized that you were responding to my touch,I tried so many ways to make you talk to me freely but nothing worked so I decided to show you my love by my touches and kisses then may be you would open up to me more and at the same time I decided not to make you uncomfortable.

I came back after half an hour and you were sleeping peacefully, I half expected that you would be awake waiting for me. I was disappointed and taking a heavy breathe I took my night clothes and went to bathroom to change.

After few minutes I came out and settled beside you on bed. I looked at your face your breath was even. I couldn't help but smile at how cute you were looking in your sleep. I leaned forward and kissed you on your forehead and covering both of us with blanket.

I moved close to you and slowly lifted your head and placed it on my chest and wrapped my arm around you, hugging you tightly, kissed your head. I slowly drifted to sleep peacefully after 2 months.

Next day I woke up and found your side of bed empty. I made a note to myself to tell you to be in our room when I woke up from sleep. I always wished to see you when I woke up early morning but unfortunately that didn't happen even for once.

Sighing I went to bathroom to take a shower. When I came to living room, all were waiting for me. My bhabhi asked you to sit beside me. She started serving food but I wanted you to serve me so I asked you to fill my plate with salad which is near you.

I don't like eating it for my breakfast but I ate it because i love eating food which is served by you. You finished breakfast quickly as our niece is pestering you to give her some chocolates so you took her to kitchen.

While eating, my brother told me that they are planning to go Banglore that day for house warming party of my bhabhi's brother, also they are taking mom with them. I just nodded my head thinking why they are not asking us to accompany them.

After finishing breakfast when I was about to go to our room to get ready, my brother stopped me, took me aside and told me that he had planned this trip for 3 days to give us privacy and also told me to enjoy ourselves as nobody will be in home except us.

I blushed and thanked him.I reached our room and saw you folding clothes and keeping them in cupboard. I silently came in and hugged you from behind. You were shocked and tried to free yourself saying someone might come.

Sighing I released you and turned you around so that we can face each other.

I moved towards your ear and whispered huskily.

" Am leaving you now but tonight nobody is gonna disturb us"

You looked at me confusedly.

" Because everyone is starting to Bangalore in few hours, only we both will be in home. We will have all the house to ourselves for 3 days" saying this I winked at you and kissed your cheek. I noticed how your mouth formed to an O shape. I chuckled and went near the door.

Before stepping out, I turned back, walked towards the table picked a packet and placed it in your hands.

" Wear this tonight. Cannot wait to see you in this. Will try to come home early . bye" saying this I went to office.