A serious A/N

Guys,

Let me tell you few things here.
I will be busy on weekdays from morning to night almost 12. I get to relax only on weekends and that too if I don't have any other works.In between if I go to my home I will be busy with my family.

Last friday I went to my hometown due to some personal reasons and I did gave an update on my other story 'the unexpected groom' on saturday.

I agree that I promised you guys that I will update this story in 3 days on last tuesday but couldn't as I had certain things to take care of. I tried to write an update on sunday but few works kept me running around the town and yesterday(monday) my cousin who is pregnant got admitted in the hospital for her delivery and I was busy in hospital whole day and at night 8pm I departed to my work place. So couldn't get time to write an update.

Like this I too have my personal issues which needs my attention which are making my updates irregular.

But still I'm trying my best to give you long updates whenever I update this story, doesn't they mean that I too care about you guys and understood your love towards this story?

But today a person gave a rude comment: 'if you dont know how to write then why did you start the story' and also used some bad words which I couldn't take in. Let me clarify this miss if you are interested to continue reading this story, have patience and if not I dont mind if you stop reading this book.

Guys, if you like this story so much you can ask me to update regularly I dont mind but commenting rudely and calling me names is not acceptable.What makes me more sad and infact angry is that the person who didnt even comment on how the story is progressing is ready to bash me when im not updating....how fair is this?

I would have updated tonight as I have been working on next part from afternoon in between my office work but when I saw this comment in the evening I totally lost my mood. Instead of writing the update i wrote this note. So I request you to think before commenting.....

Guys, I didnt write this note to tell you to stop asking me for updates but i just want to tell you guys not to comment rudely if I dont update in the specified time and I wont take it easily next time. For god's sake I too have my own problems and you guys seriously don't have any idea what is going on in my life so please understand.

For those people who kept on encouraging me with their comments and messages, I'm always greatful to them. Thanks alot for putting up with me till now.
I hope you guys understood my feelings.

-Veni