Is this the end??

Don't force them to love you, ask them to leave you and who ever insists to stay is the one who truly loves you - Unknown

Hope you all like this chapter

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

I searched everywhere in the house but didn't find you. My head was aching and I don't have any idea where you have gone . I walked to main door to see if you are in the garden, when I was about to open the bolt i noticed that it was already opened and just the door was closed. I clearly remember locking it last night. As nobody was there in the house except you and me, I thought you must have opened it.

I went out and searched in the garden but you were not there. Panicked, I came inside and looked for my mobile to call you but I don't remember where I kept it last night. I searched in living room but I didn't find it. I then walked to bedroom, while searching I noticed that the cupboards were empty. I was shocked. I understood that you must have left the house because of my behavior last night. But where will you go, other than your parent's house you don't have any other relatives in this city.

I was worried about your safety. I found my mobile and dialed your number. It was ringing but you didn't answered the call. I was more worried as you were not attending my call, at that moment I just wanted to know that you are in safe place, nothing else. I wondered whether you left the house in the night or early morning. Redialing your number I came to kitchen to drink some water. I noticed that milk packets had been placed on the dining table , it gave me a relief thinking that you must have left in the morning as the milk boy delivers the milk at 6:30 am. You must have left after placing them on the dining table.

I again dialed your number but you didn't lift the call, I was praying to god that you must be in safe. I decided to call your parents to check whether you went to their house or not. Praying to god, I dialed your landline number, your mom lifted the call. After asking casual questions she asked me the reason why I didn't accompany you to their house. Hearing her words I felt thankful to god for keeping you safe. I stated an excuse of attending an important early morning meeting. She was convinced with my reason. During the whole conversation, I realized that you didn't informed your mother about my last night behavior. After few minutes, I asked her about you and she told me that you have a headache and was sleeping in your room. After requesting her to take care of you, I ended the call. I decided to meet you in your home, I wanted to apologize to you and ask your forgiveness for my behavior towards you the previous night.

I went to our room, got ready and when I was about to start, I thought to call you once again. So, I dialed your number after 5 rings you disconnected the call. Thinking that you might be angry on me, I was about to lock the door I got a message on my mobile. I opened it and was surprised to see a message from you.

You: I need some alone time. So, don't call and disturb me.

Me: Please am really very sorry, let me explain once. I am coming to your house.

You: I said I need some alone time. Don't come and don't worry I didn't tell anything to my parents and am not planning to tell them as well. I just told them that I am going to rejoin office so came here, as my office is near from my house.

Me: ok I won't disturb you, but am really ashamed for trying to force myself on you. It is not easy to forgive me but please am sorry. Just give me a chance to explain.

After that I didn't get any reply from you. I thought it would be better if I don't disturb you for some time. Again at night I tried calling you but you didn't attend my calls, I dropped you a message but no reply for that as well.