Part 42

"Who is the girl with Arnav?", he asked looking at the said woman like a starving man would at food.

The woman dressed in the red saree was by far a perfect specimen of womankind. Her saree fit her curves perfectly displaying the milky white skin of her waist. What fun it would be to...

"His wife, Khushi.", Anandita snorted with barely concealed disgust.

Avinash frowned. He knew his sister was petty but she was rarely so hateful of someone who was not Ratna.

"Why the hate sister?", he asked sipping his coffee.

"Let's just say she is your next victim!", she smirked madly.

Anandita knew her brother. They both had been put in the orphanage when their parents had died due to drug overdose. While she had been picked up by the Kapoors, her brother was not. The reason was simply that everyone at the orphanage knew of Avinash's lecherous ways. Everyone knew he harassed girls – sometimes even boys – but no one spoke of it. The fact that they did not want to bring a bad name to the orphanage worked majorly in his favour.

"It's not like you have to ask but you do know who you are going against, don't you?", Avinash asked a little doubtful.

He was all for enjoying woman and their beauty. But Arnav Singh Raizada's wife! He was not so sure.

"You remember that I am the one who is the major investor in Ahuja Decors right?", Anandita reminded her brother smilingly.

*******

Nikhil Gupta was fed up of his employees. Ever since Khushi's assistant had announced that she would be resuming work from today, the entire office was going mad waiting for her. He was the bloody CEO and no one had shown a shred of respect for him in his six years of working here. But they were going gaga in the short time Khushi was working here!

But had it not always been like this – she taking all the credit. Back in school, she topped every class AND excelled in arts as well. He just hated her guts. Girls were not supposed to work for God's sake! Look at his sister Payal, settled as a housewife in USA with her businessman husband. Why couldn't Khushi do that!

Because her husband was the great ASR, right!