Chapter 28

TSUKIKO'S POV*

We sat on the Ferris wheel gazing out into the night sky. The lights of the carnival grew farther away as we drifted higher into the heavens.

Yuji began to fidget again. The nervous look in his eyes worried me. He's not scared of heights so what gives?

"Yuji?"

He sighed before finally looking at me. His eyes softened, the nervousness left him and was replaced by nothing but warmth.

"Tsuki-chan... There's something I want to talk to you about." He said grabbing my hands and turning more towards me. My god, his hands are sweating.

I gave an encouraging nod.

"I-I..... You see... Well, I!. No, it's not... I just... " He stopped then sighed in frustration. "Help." He begged and I knew what he wanted.

The black marks appeared around my mouth and my voice rang out, "Say what you want to say Yuji."

"I love you, Tsuki-chan..."

I froze confused. I know that so why is he so nervous? He tells me all the time how much he loves me so there is nothing to be nervous about.

Noticing my confusion he continued, "Tsukiko... I've known you since forever and I can't imagine my life without you. You're my best friend... a-and I know that. But..." He stopped allowing himself one more deep breath before steeling his resolve and continuing. "But you are so much more than that to me! I think you are perfect in every way. You make me feel... I just! DAMN IT! I'm not good at words like you are... so...I'll just show you!"

With that, he released my hand and placed his palm on the back of my neck pulling me forward. Our noses touched and I felt the heat of our closeness. He hesitated for a second looking into my eyes for permission. So I took the initiative and leaned in.

Warmth.

Our lips connected and warmth filled my soul. The sweet taste of cotton candy was still on his lips. I felt... whole. It was as if every nerve in my body was on fire. My hands moved on their own up to his hair. He kept one hand on my neck, his other rested on my hip as he drew little circles with his thumb. The kiss wasn't lustful or demanding. It was slow and loving as if trying to slow time to fit all the pent-up emotions we felt for each other for years. We finally pulled back resting our foreheads together.

"I-I... Tsuki-chan I'm in love with you. And I will love you until the day I die... Can you see it though? I-I didn't mean to love you so much...No matter what you say I will always be there with you. So you don't need to feel pressured or anything. Nothing will change unless you want it to, so don't worry about that... but do you think?... Can you see us together?"

I smiled at him. This dumbass.

"...'us' huh?... I like the sound of us."

I leaned in and placed another kiss on his lips, "I'm in love with you too... baka."

He smiled brighter than I have ever seen him. Pulling me close and continuing what we started.

"Uhhh hey guys... You gotta get off the ride your turn is over. " We broke apart to see the blushing teen working the Ferris wheel trying not to make eye contact with us.

Yuji laughed as in hid my embarrassed face in his neck.

'Us' Huh? Ya... I like the sound of that...

BONUS SCENE :

"GRANDPA!!! I DID IT!" Yuji screamed running into the house.

"DAMN IT BRAT YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! Now, what the hell did you do?!?"

"I told Tsukiko that I loved her and SHE AGREED TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You weren't dating?"

"NO!"

"... For real?

@ TSUKIKO'S HOUSE:

Tsukiko: "Oi mom... mom...MOM!"

...

Tsukiko: "AIKO!"

Finally, Aiko realized that Tsukiko meant her.

AIKO: "Oh hey kiddo! What's up."

Tsukiko: "Yuji and I are dating now."

AIKO: "So like... you f*cked?"

Tsukiko: "No mom we're dating... and I'm fourteen"

AIKO: "...I don't understand."

Tsukiko: ".... It's like bondage, but long term and for your emotions."

AIKO: "OOOOOOOO Kinky. I see you bitch! just like her mama!"

Tsukiko: "God I hope not"

AIKO: "So when do I get to meet him?"

Tsukiko: "It's Yuji Itadori...You've met him... many times."

AIKO: "Never heard of him..."

Tsukiko: "I slept over at his house so many times."

AIKO: "Those weren't hookups?"

Tsukiko: "SINCE I WAS FOUR?!?!"

(A/N: YAY YUJI AND TSUKIKO ARE TOGETHER!!!! HOW DO YOU THINK SUKUNA WILL REACT TO THAT?)