Chapter 41

*SELENE'S POV

I cried today.

When Gojo came to fetch me from the basement, I was told that I was needed at the school. Apparently, there was to be a tournament of sorts between the sorcerer schools and as I student I was obligated to participate. 

I was enraged at first, being separated from Sukuna put me in a bad mood, to begin with. Gojo insisted on holding hands as we made our way back to the school. 

I had changed into the uniform and followed behind the sorcerer as we made our way up the countless steps towards the school. 

As I approached I saw Nobara and Megumi talking to two people... and a panda? I assumed the two people to be students based on their uniforms, it took me a minute to recognize cursed energy in the panda as well. 

It was at that moment I knew that today was going to be a very weird day.

Nobara saw me first, sending me a sad wave... why is she-? OH YEAH! ...They think my boyfriend is dead. 

Megumi looked at me for a moment before looking at the ground in shame. The guilt of Yuji's 'death' weighed heavily on the boy. 

He had a hard time looking me in the eye. Thinking it was his fault the love of my life was dead... honey you are about 1000 years late on that one. 

The girl I didn't recognize turned to see what the first years were looking at. Her eyes widened a bit at my face, turning to look at her classmate then back at me. 

"Holy shit..." She muttered to herself. Had I been human I probably wouldn't have heard it. 

At her astonishment, her companion and the panda both turned to look at me.

I felt my world stop as I looked at the white-haired boy's face. The same snow-white hair I once combed, the pale cheeks with black markings I kissed goodnight, the same purple eyes that I loved with all my heart a carbon copy of his little brothers.

"...Takara?" I whispered the name of my oldest son like a prayer. Tears filled my eyes as I looked at my son for the first time in centuries. I may have loathed their father, but I did love my children. 

I knew they were a means to an end, a desperate attempt to get Sukuna back, but I couldn't help but grow attached. They were so much like me, they made the cold world feel less frozen. Sure I abandoned them but they were never supposed to exist.

I did love them, oh how I loved my sons. Now don't misunderstand I would sacrifice each and every one of my beloved boys on an alter if it meant Sukuna and I could be together completely and safe. But that does not change the fact that I loved them.

Before I could run to him, Gojo dashed my hopes with one introduction. "Tsukiko-chan this is Maki Zennin, Panda, and Toge Inumaki your senpais."

Toge....

Not Takara...

Toge...

He's not my son at all... maybe a descendant, but not my boy.

Tears fell down my face as I looked at his precious face, my son's face, and yet not my son. I started to notice the differences between them. Toge's jaw was softer than Takara's and his nose was slightly sharper. Toge's eyes were ever so slightly farther apart, he was slightly paler, and his hair was slightly straighter. So similar and yet not the same, only a mother would be able to see the difference if you were really looking.

"Tsuna!" Taka- I mean Toge said pointing at me. 

Gojo had left during my mental breakdown, leaving me standing with tears running down my face completely alone. 

"Ummmm... who are you?" I was too distressed to even be surprised by a talking panda. 

"Inumaki Tsukiko..." I said, my voice slightly shaking with emotion. 

I had a hard time looking away from Taka-... Toge.

"INUMAKI!?!?" The panda exclaimed looking between toge and me. The zennin girl also seemed to be comparing our features. We both had the same white hair, the same noble features, the only real difference was my skin was darker and my eyes were golden.

I was a Goddess, it's hard to overcome my genetics so I'm not surprised to find myself in the physic of my descendants.

"Do you have the Inumaki cursed speech?" Panda asked.

"Don't be stupid she doesn't even have the marks. And besides, she can speak normally!" Maki spat at the bear.

They began to bicker amongst themselves as I turned my attention back to Toge. He tilted his head in bewilderment. I felt the need to show off my technique, show the boy how it's really done. 

I smirked internally, allowing for my markings to appear on my skin. "Don't Talk" Instantly the two second years stopped talking. The three looked at me in shock. Not only did I have the technique, but I also had it in its fullest form. I had complete control over the power, of course, I did... It's mine. 

From what I can see it was just as I predicted, he can't control my cursed technique. When my children were born they were only one-quarter curse, the farther down the line it gets the lower that fraction is.

No wonder he can't handle the technique, poor toge's barely got any curse left in him. 

Well, maybe I can help out with that, if he were to become a curse he would have a full range over the technique. 

Maybe that wouldn't be so bad, he is partly me after all. 

.

.

.

I'm sure Sukuna would be fine with that!

....right?

.