Chapter 13

Jungkook and Eunwoo were talking to each other , Jieun was using her phone and Min Ju and Mr. Jeon was also talking to each other. Until Mr. Jeon cleared his throat . Gaining everyone's attention . 

Mr. Jeon: so as you know we are getting married means we are soon going to be a beautiful Family 

Jieun scoffed hearing the word 'beautiful family'. She resumed using her phone not caring .

Min Ju: and the wedding is in two days , hopefully you all will support , you can call you friends to come over 

Mr. jeon: um.. Jieun I don't think you have any friend for now so you can make one tomorrow in your school . 

Jieun: I already have one . 

Jungkook: and one is dead 

Jungkook spoke and chuckled . Jieun shot her head towards Jungkook and glared at him . She hated it when he spoke of her friend like that .

Mr. jeon: which friend is dead and which friend do you have here ? 

Jieun: None of your business . 

Jieun simply stated 

jungkook: the friend who is dead is none other than Cho Yooni who was murdered and I don't know about her Friend here 

Eunwoo: Cho Yooni was your friend ? 

Eunwoo asked in disbelief 

Jieun : got any problem with that ? 

she said raising her eyebrow . 

Min Ju: Jieun I think your dad would like to know your friends name.

Jieun: No he won't because he isn't my dad. 

She said as she got up and started leaving . Jieun was going towards the stair case when someone held her wrist.  She looked back and saw Jungkook . 

Jieun: what ? 

Jungkook: I didn't liked the way you left the room lil sis. 

he said taking steps towards Jieun which made her step back . 

Jieun: I am not...

Jungkook: stop! with that !

he said as Jieun hit the wall and Jungkook kept his hands on the wall hovering over her . 

Jieun: Jungkook go away . 

she said as she tried to push him . But he was strong for her .

Jungkook Then held Jieun's wrist and dragged her to the living room . Eunwoo and Min Ju had left means it was just Mr. Jeon , Jungkook and Jieun over there . Jungkook pushed her to the 3 seater couch and sat beside her . 

Jieun: yah ! why...

Mr. Jeon: Jieun. 

He cut Jieun and she looked at him . 

Jieun : wae ? 

Mr. Jeon: now that you are in The Jeon Mansion you have to follow some home rules . 

Jieun : what Home rules , I am not gonna follow any of your rules . 

Jungkook: you sure about that? 

He said as he went closer to Jieun and turned her face towards him .

Jieun: yes I am .

she stated 

Jungkook took grab of her wrist and lifted up the sleeves and took hold of her bracelet and pushed it into her skin which made her groan in pain.