Chapter 22

I watched some videos of Liam's bike races , His color is green and he is awesome . He has hosted many shows and did many shows has well . I checked on Vert or In-yeop and he also resembles . His sharp eyes and strict face , no doubt the 3 brother's had amazing visuals . They all have some differences but a uniqueness . Noah and Very were born in Korea and are full Korean but Liam's mom was Chinese so Liam looked a bit like Chinese . But I didn't know that he will go and settle in China only . I didn't even know that They will become such big artists . I was still using my laptop when my phone buzzed , It was a phone call by Baekhyun .I quickly picked it up 

On the call 

 Jieun : hello Baekhyun-ah! sorry I couldn't come , this Jungk-

???: cool , cool , cool girl , I think your friend NEEDS you , Really ! Come  and save him , or else he is dead .

Another voice spoke but it felt robotic like someone is using a voice changer machine, I felt my heart sink . 

Jieun:  no NO! you are a fraud , it's not the truth ! shu-

???: then I'll send you a video of him .

Jieun: Ya-!

Before I could complete my sentence he cut the call making me panic even more , I quickly called back but no one responded until I received a message from Baekhyun's number. I was a video when I clicked on it . I saw Baekhyun sitting on a chair his hands and legs were tied with the chair . His hairs were messy , Eyes were closed and he looked vulnerable . 

Baekhyun: J-jieun... S-stay safe , Don't c-come h- aah!

The next moment a bat landed on his head making him scream and I also whisper-yelled . Tears started welling up in my eyes seeing him in pain . 

Baekhyun: don't come h-here , I-I'm alrigh- aah!

Again someone hit him on his head and crimson started flowing down he closed his eyes and the video ended . another message popped up .

- in the bunker now ! or else... he's done . 

Not wasting any minute I ran out of the room towards the gate I didn't even put on my shoes I was still on slippers , I was not even wearing my jacket only top but I grabbed a pepper spray . As I reached the gate I got stopped and I knew they won't let me out . So without wasting my time I ran To the back side of the house , There was only one door unlike the big door , Luckily it was unlocked I quickly barged out of the house . I was scared to lose Baekhyun he is my biggest support, just like my older brother, I can't bare his lose . I will no be able to do anything alone . As I peeked at the main gate of the property there were many guards as usual , so  I went to the other side or the back side . Looking over there , there were no guards so I took this chance and went near the wall . I looked around and saw a small stool kept . Wow! Really I am pretty lucky today. I dragged the stool near the wall and climbed before climbing I looked around and saw a C.C.T.V. camera . My lips went up wards and a smirk appeared . I held my hand up and took out my middle finger showing to the camera . Not wasting anymore time . I climbed to the other side and got down . Making my way towards the road I ran as fast as I could . Finally after running and running I reached near the bunker .

I was panting because of all that running . Taking the lid out I climbed down the stairs and not caring about being caught I ran to where ever I could go but a built up man held me .

Man: Follow me , I will take you to your destination .

I nodded and he took my to a room . It was a dark room with one bulb hanging on the ceiling in between the room . The walls were painted in black and someone was sitting under the bulb on a chair with his head hung low and body tied to the chair, his back was facing me . I knew who it was so I quickly ran towards him and bend down to see his face . Red liquid was coming out of his head and his eyes were closed and lips had a cut .