Chapter 24

Jungkook: kookie oppa is sorry

He sniffled We both were staring at each other his tears feel on my cheeks mixing with my tears and falling down . We just kept staring at each other with tears . It felt like time froze . My eyes showed no emotion and his eyes were full of guilt and sadness which had made me cry and when he said Kookie oppa it made me cry even more . I used to call him Kookie oppa when we were little . Since then it was the first time he said that . I couldn't express my emotions . It were mixed emotions . I felt happy that he remembers it , I didn't now if I could forgive him , I was angry at him because of all that he did , I was feeling sad seeing him cry . But some part of my body told me that it's right to forgive him he was sincerely saying sorry . That he is still a nice person that I knew long back . It's just I can't see that part of him because of my pain . he has also suffered I have also . 

I looked down and snuggled my face in his chest and cried hard making his shirt wet . I don't know what came to me that I hugged him like this . But I found my kookie oppa . He is still the same and this is no act ,our past made us distant from each other . It made us hate each other . Maybe I found my Comfortable place back . 

I could hear Jungkook sniffle and cry . 

Jungkook: I-I am very sorry f-for Everything , I-i could never be a go-good brother .

he cried out . My emotions were taking control over me again . I was just crying but I think I shouldn't get carried away by it . Or else it might cause something wrong . That's why I pushed Jungkook away and got up . He looked at me and stood up with me . 

Jieun: Jungko-

Jungkook: Listen here I-I know that all I have done a sorry won't be e-enough but I really want to be your older brother o-once again Jieun please 

He said and wiped his tears away 

Jieun: why all of a sudden ?

Jungkook: you made me realize that nothing was your fault It was the issue between our parents and they dragged us into it as well and I also treated you badly and not like a older brother that I should be . I said wrong things without knowing your past . I want to help you please 

He said and fell on his knees making me shock . 

Jieun: the f*ck ? what are you doing ?

 I said and he then joined his hands together .

Jungkook: please forgive me I will do anything just please forgive me and trust me please

I was just staring at him now . Is he so honest because he would never kneel like this just for an apology . He is my brother no matter what. I have to trust him . he will never hurt me . It will hurt him . He is not that mean and it was me who didn't tell him the truth and I really need him . I feel comfortable or at least safe with him . He is my older brother and an older brother always wants the best for his younger sibling . 

I bend down to his height .

Jieun: I will tell you guys 

I spoke and he looked at me with hopeful eyes . 

Jieun: but first you need to call your hyungs and tell me about your past 

Jungkook quickly hugged me in a warm hug . He wrapped his arms around me securely like his life depends on it . 

Jungkook: Thank you 

he whispered in my ear 

Time skip

BTS and I were sitting on my bed and jungkook spoke