Epilogue Fight : 2

The family sat in the funeral hall emotionlessly . Jieun died in the accident and now her coffin is closed and dugged inside the ground . It's a small ceremony but with many people , It was for people who couldn't come to the funeral or something . It served food and also so that other's could talk to the family of Jieun . But it didn't seem to work because the family was not in the condition to talk . They couldn't even shed anymore tears. Jieun's photo was kept between many flowers . 

Minnie was in Baekhyun's embrace shedding tears whereas Baekhyun's red puffy eyes were staring at jieun's photo in which she had a beautiful bunny smile. He remembered all the troubles they had caused together in childhood and also all the bickering they did but never left each others side. "you betrayed me" he mumbled to himself. Jieun had promised him that she will never leave him but she did. There was In-yeop leaning on a poll with his hands crossed trying to stay away from everyone so he could hide his tea RS but it didn't work. His tears weren't stopping. He remembered all the times he called her a brat and the look she gave to him in return was hella cute but he couldn't show his emotions. "brat" he sadly smiled in tears.

Yibo was sitting on the ground with his face hidden in his palms crying. He had treated her like his own sister the family he had but he lost her as well. Yibo had promised to himself to never leave her alone. BTS on the other hand was a crying mess as well. They treated jieun-ah like their little sister not just because she was the sister of the maknae but also because they wanted to. Her personality was different from any other girl. The way she held her emotions and agony was unbelievable. She was a role model. Eunwoo was standing their with no tears but only emotions which were unreadable. It was unexpected. He had protected her not just to lose her .

The worse situation was of Jungkook. The boy hadn't eaten anything since last two days. He was traumatised by her death. Tears fell down uncontrollably  . He was out joyed thinking that now his relation with Jieun-ah was perfect but the other moment here he was crying. His head was laid on Jin's lap. The thought of losing his sister used to haunt him in the past but now he had lost her as well. His only blood related family. His eyes didn't didn't leave her picture. The boy was laying like dead. Woosik was at another corner staring at Jieun's picture and coffin. It was unexpected and unbelievable. They were thrilled to know about her accident . Jungkook had freaked out at that time he didn't even knew that she is dead. They just received a call saying Jieun got into an accident and doctors are operating her . Jungkook rushed to the hospital including the other . But when they reached their they weren't allowed to see her at first because her body was all burned up . After a while she was declared dead which gave everyone a mini heart attack . Their heart clenched . They had just thought of it as a fear but not reality . 

Woosik made his way to Jungkook , seeing his nephew like a dead soul hurt him . His eyes softened . Even thought Woosik wasn't like an other softie his eyes softened his his like that . caressing his head he sat beside him staring at Jieun's picture . Tears made their way out of his eyes . Another pair of people entered the place . 

Soojin and Hyunjin . 

SooJin directly fell on her knees crying looking at Jieun's picture . HyunJin also couldn't control his tears, crounching down to his little sister . he hugged her tightly . 

.

.

.

Everyone reached the mansion . Jungkook harshly took his coat out and threw it on the couch . Before anyone could say anything he ran to Jieun's room . Reaching there he was met by darkness . switching on the lights he sat on the bed and laid down , feeling her sweet scent . Tears fell down badly 

Jungkook: w-hy why did y-you leave m-me bab-y . 

he hiccupped hard . he laid there for hours until Jin entered the room . Seeing the younger in the filthy condition made his heart clench . Sitting next to him he caressed his hair and spoke 

Jin: Kook eat something , you are very weak at the point .

jungkook: H-hyung , Jieun

he hugged the older tightly . Jin didn't wasted anytime and hugged him back . Jungkook cried and cried n his chest and Jin was quite not  being able to feel anything but sadness ,extreme sadness . Not minutes later Baekhyun and Yibo entered the room . They sat on the bed and cried looking at the surroundings . the room was not beautiful anymore the beautiful of the WHOLE Mansion was gone , forever gone . Soon After In-yeop,Minnie, other Bts members, Minnie and Woosik  entered the room . 

Just then Jin's eyes went on something - a paper . He looked at Yoongi who also seemed to notice it . Yoongi made his way there and pulled it out of the half opened drawer . He gave it to Woosik . It was a letter from Jieun , she was about to read it at the graduation , it was a copy of that . Not wasting time he read it aloud gaining everyone's attention .

Dear family 

The best feeling I am having right now is that I am graduating in front of my family and with my friends . I wrote this just to thank my family because all that they have done for me is just great . I can't even imagine that anyone would do such a thing for me . People like you are rare . I used to think I'm unlucky but since the day I met you guys I feel I am the luckiest person . You guys are just wonderful . I love you all and Thank you so much for everything . I can't even express my words properly . I am so happy to have you all in my lives . My dear family . now we can live happily without any troubles . thank you

None of them knew humans could shed so many tears . They had mixed feelings like sadness, guilt , happiness and agony . No one wanted to leave that precious soul but she did  .

.

.

.

.

8 months later

the gang stood in front of The Han River . 

Baekhyun: It's been 8 months b*tch and I missed you 

he mumbled the last part . 

Minnie : Jieun-ah your ship is sailing 

She tried to cheer up her mood by laughing in tears . 

Taehyung : My sister wanted to meet you but she couldn't , sad 

In-yeop: yah! Brat you are so annoying this red haired girl can't stop her tears at points because of you , we have to because of you 

Yibo: Jieun-ah we love you 

Woosik: you are so strong , stay happy . 

Woosik joined them . 

Eunwoo: We didn't protect you to lose you 

Jungkook: We Love you Jieun-ah and miss you 

The conditions have got alot better than before but the emptiness of Jieun-ah always feels .

.

.

.

.

Another corner of the world 

" Yah! Jieun" 

" It's Jennie now " 

        The End 

________________________________________________________________________________

Book 2 on request