Chapter 29

It's been a a week since that incident . I got a lot better because of the comfort I got from everyone . They haven't let me out of the house and I'm grounded now . If everyone is out then one person AT LEAST stays with me . Yibo , In-yeop , Baekhyun and Minnie also got to know about it . Everyone is trying to protect Minnie as well . Jungkook seems the most mad out of all but it's no different with others . Minnie is scared for her self . Yibo and In-yeop are scared that the killer is close to us now and can attack any time soon . BTS are scared for us same goes for Bakhyung. We informed it to Woosik as well and he tried tracking down the number from which I had got the message but the number was no where to be found . He has put double security at The Jeon Mansion . I feel suffocated just in a week , staying inside the house is boring and also I am very lazy to explore it . Jungkook did tell me there is a theatre , library , dance studio and music studio but I haven't seen any of them . 

After a nice shower I got dressed up and laid on my back staring at the ceiling . nothing came to my mind I just kept staring at it for good 10 minutes until the door opened taking me out of the trans . 

In-yeop: get up brat , did you take a shower or just laying like that on the bed ? 

Jieun: *frustrated sigh* Stop calling me a brat !

In-yeop: I will call you a B.R.A.T. 

with that he ran away before I could hit him . 

Well he has been better since that day . I mean just a little he is still arrogant but he tried to comfort me one day by saying "be strong Jieun , we can't do it alone " Just this much and it's alot for me at least he called me by my name . It was when no one was at home and I was crying just thinking about all the situation . He found me crying so consoled me just by saying this and went away . I guess his ego is much higher so that's why he is like that .

 I guess his ego is much higher so that's why he is like that

this is what I was wearing . 

the bruises are still on my body so I'm wearing baggy cloths even in summer and it kills me already . If I wear summer cloths my purple bruises would get exposed so  I am not wearing them and covering my body . I went downstairs to eat and sat on my usual seat between yibo and Jungkook . Mr. jeon and Minju are not yet back but that's good . 

I started eating my breakfast when Jungkook spoke up 

Yibo: you don't feel hot in that ?

Jieun: hot as f*ck!but I have to wear it 

I said looking down at my plate .  I felt someone's hand caressing my hair . It was Jungkook. He has been extremely protective over me and caring of course . He made our bond very good now. I am kind of happy now because of that . 

As I was done everyone went out of the house . Today was a leave for baekhyun and Minnie so they would be coming at the house . So I had to wait until then . I went to my room and watched some you tube videos and received a call from Baekhyun