Ten

"You've got 4 hours left man!" We're the first words that I heard walking through Ruby's front door, now knowing that there's no chance of running into Diego. Not since he'd packed his bags and went back to Cali with a 'broken heart' as my mother put it.

"Four hours till what?" I asked as I walked in, dumping my bag on the sofa before shoving my phone into my back pocket.

"Until he has to-" Jamal was quickly silenced by Cesar's hand over his mouth, a flare on his face as he looked at his friend.

"Until I have to.." he trailed off, looking around the room for a second before his eyes landed back on me. "Till I have to help Oscar with something." He shrugged raising an eyebrow as he slowly moved his hand from Jamals mouth.

"Right." I nodded slowly, knowing full well that he was lying. "That's real great, where are the girls?" I asked since I'd only come over after a text from Monse.

"In Ruby's room, well, Olivia's." Cesar shrugged nodding down the hall.

Raising an eyebrow I walked past and reached Ruby's room just as I heard at thwack and a 'seriously dude' making me chuckle slightly.

"What up chica's!" I grinned as I went in shutting the door behind me to be met with the sight of Monsé and Olivia sitting on the bed while Jasmine rummaged through the drawers.

"Hey Lia." Monse greeted me while Olivia only sent me a small smile.

"Hey girl, what size are you?" Jasmine squealed turning round and holding out a skimpy thong that was about 2 sizes too small for her.

"Not the same as you." Olivia grimaced as she stared at her underwear in jasmines hands.

"Okay, no." I grunted as I went over and took the thong out of her hand. "Out, I need to talk to these two." I nodded towards the door as I threw the underwear back into the drawer and pushed it closed with my hip.

"What? That's not fair!" She whined as she looked between me and the other two who were watching with a smirk.

"Life's not fair boo." I shrugged as I opened up the door. "Plus I heard that Ruby's back." I winked laughing as she flew out the door towards the living room. "And that is how you get rid of people." I sighed as I flopped onto the bed.

"You're messing up my blanket." Olivia whined as I wiggled until I was comfortable.

"Oh hunny, a) it was my bed before yours and b) even if you was the queen of England, I still couldn't give two shits." I muttered throwing my phone onto the pillows.

"Guys, seriously, I have a problem." Monse sighed making me sit back up.

"Is it Cesar again? Because I will get Oscar to kick his ass." I laughed knowing I had the big bad Santo wrapped round my finger, not missing the way that Olivia's eyes moved to the ground.

"No, it's not him. I think I found my mum." She said quietly, her eyes on her hands that were currently fidgeting in her lap.

"Wait what? I thought she left when you were little." I said confused, I'd never heard her mention her mother other than that one time I asked about her.

"She did, but I dunno, recently I've been wondering about her, where she is, what she's like, and when we were in Brentwood I saw her." She shrugged, pulling the laptop from the floor onto her lap.