Three

"Okay spill!" I grinned as I flopped down on my, well, Ruby's bed that me and Diego were using while we were staying here.

"Okay fine, there's this guy." She trailed of before I interrupted her.

"Cesar." I said quickly putting my hands over my mouth. "Sorry, carry on."

"How do you know it's about Cesar?" She asked looking at me confused.

"Girl please, I was 15 once you know, I see the looks you two keep giving each other, how you go out of your way to make it seem like you're just friends, and how you didn't say goodbye to him earlier." I smirked as she blushed slightly.

"Okay well, I really like him." She said quietly with a smile. "But my god am I pissed at him." She groaned as she flopped back on my pillow.

"What he do?" I asked as I flopped down besides her both of us landed staring up at the ceiling.

"He told everyone that we banged before I went to summer camp." She mumbled putting her arm over her eyes and sighing.

"And did you?" I asked.

"Well yeah, but we agreed not to tell anyone and it seems like he's been telling everyone." She said quietly.

"Fuck him up." I shrugged laughing as her head quickly whipped round to face me.

"What?" She asked with furrowed brows.

"Where is he likely to be right now?" I asked rolling into my side and resting my head in my palm.

"Sat outside his house with Spooky and his cholo friends." She said as she rolled over so she was in the same position as me.

"Okay, so he embarrassed you right?" I paused as she nodded in agreement. "So you go over there and beat his ass in front of all his friends and embarrass him." I smirked and hey eyes grew wide, a slight twinkle appearing at the same time as her smile.

"Let's go." She grinned before jumping up and racing out the house with me on her tail.

It took all of two minutes to get to the house, the red impala making it stick out like a sore thumb. And she was right, Cesar was on a skateboard trying to do some kind of trick while Oscar and his buddies sat around drinking and smoking joints.

"Hey Cesar!" Monse yelled as she got close to him, me staying back so I didn't get an elbow to the face when she swung at him, I've got experience.

He never got a chance to reply as she pushed him off the skateboard making him fall to the ground before she quickly got on top of him and started to hit him. I stood and watched as she delivered hit after hit while Oscar and his friends watched with smiles on their faces.

"Aye you're getting your ass kicked by a hyna homie." One of the cholos laughed.

"Damn Monse." Oscar whistled.

"Shut up putá!" She yelled at him before she carried on hitting Cesar.

"Monse!" I called out only to be ignored. "Monse that's enough!" I yelled walking over so I was actually in the yard, the cholo's eyes moving to me.

"Damn mami, I ain't seen you before." One of them called out to me.

Ignoring him I made my way over to Monse and tried to pull her off of him.

"Monse let's go!" I exclaimed as I grabbed her top and pulled her up leaving Cesar on the floor groaning in pain as I held her back with my hands on her shoulders.

"Aye mami, how bout you come put your hands on me instead." Another guy shouted to me making me turn to look at him with an eyebrow raised.

"How 'bout you learn some respect gilipollas." I scoffed looking him up and down.