Four

"So, what exactly has Ruby said about me?" Oscar asked as he came over with two beers in hand, I smiled and thanked him as he handed one to me.

"Other than you being the most feared gang leader in Freeridge? Not a whole lot." I shrugged with a smirk.

"Most feared huh." He mused as he sat down besides me, stretching his arm out on the back behind me.

"Apparently so." I shrugged as I took a sip of the beer. "Although so far you're definitely not living up to expectations." I smiled up at him making him chuckle slightly.

It had been about half an hour since Diego left and in that time me and Oscar had been talking about anything and everything, I told him about my dad being away for business for the store he runs back home and he told me about how his father had once been the leader of Las Santos before he disappeared, leaving him to pick up the pieces since his mother had died when he was younger.

"He tell you anything else?" He asked as he brought the beer bottle to his lips.

"Not really no, but I'm pretty sure him and Jamal are seriously terrified of you." I laughed as he smirked. "At the school earlier they almost lost their shit because I called you Oscar rather than Spooky." I smiled as I remembered the absolute panic they had gone through.

"Spooky's a different person." He sighed shaking his head. "You don't wanna see me when I'm him." He muttered as he reached up and ran a hand over his bald head.

"It's okay." I smiled getting his attention. "I'm more than happy to just know Oscar." I said sincerely, smiling as a small smile graced his face.

"Where is she?"
"Where is who?"
"My daughter, where is she?"
"I don't know who your daughter is Señora."

Shouting from outside caught both of our attention, confusion crossed both our faces for a second before the voice registered in my head.

"You've gotta be kidding me." I groaned as I rubbed my face with my hands.

"What?" Oscar asked as he went over to the window, pulling back the curtains to get a look at who was outside.

"That's my mother." I mumbled as I stood beside him at the window, watching as my mother demanded to know where I was while Diego stood besides her with a smirk.

"Can I help you?" Oscar called out as he stood in the doorway, my mothers attention turning to him, looking him up and down with a scowl on her face.

"My daughter, where is she?" My mum called as I still stood in the window, watching from behind the curtain.

"I dunno señora, I got a lot of hyna's ya know." Oscar shrugged with a smirk making me laugh slightly. He turned to look at me slightly raising an eyebrow making me raise my hands in mock surrender, smirk still on my face.

"Amelia Perez I know you're in there!" She called as her eyes scanned the windows of the house, missing me as I hid behind the curtain. "You come out here right this second and apologise to your man!" She yelled as she pointed at Diego who was still stood smirking as though he'd won the lottery.

"No disrespect, but I don't see no man over there, that cabrón ain't even a boy, Señora." Oscar chuckled as Diego frowned up at him.

I sighed as I watched my mothers face twist in anger, deciding that enough was enough I made my presence known by standing next to Oscar in the doorway.

"Finally!" She cried out dramatically. "Come on, you and Diego need to sort this out." She sighed, motioning for me to go over only for me to stay where I was.