Seven

I smiled as I checked my reflection in the mirror, today was Friday and as weird as it still felt I was getting ready to go to the school dance with Cesar.

"Wow, you look amazing." Monse grinned as I stepped into the living room where her, Ruby, Jamal and Olivia were waiting.

" Monse grinned as I stepped into the living room where her, Ruby, Jamal and Olivia were waiting

"Thank you

"Thank you." I smiled, a blush forming on my face as I looked down at my dress.

"Hey, oh wow, you look beautiful." Cesar stopped short as he walked through the front door. "Oh uh, Sad Eyes is outside, said he wanted to speak to you." He said as he pointed out into the street.

"Okay?" I said unsurely, walking out of the house I went over to where Sad Eyes was waiting just outside of the yard. "What's up?" I smiled as he noticed me, his eyes raking my body quickly before he focused back on my face.

"It's about Spooky." He said making me roll my eyes with a sigh. "Just hear me out." He chuckled making me smile slightly.

"Go on then." I sighed.

"Listen, Spooky isn't known for being a sappy love sick teenager, if you get what I mean." He started, running his hands over his facial hair before continuing. "But he likes you, bad, like more than I've ever seen him interested in someone before."

Flashback ~ Third Person

"What about you?" Lia smirked as she looked up at Oscar before she laughed. "I'm kidding, bye Oscar."

Oscar watched the door for a couple seconds before a chuckle broke the spell and he focused his attention on his friends who were sat watching the scene.

"You got it bad man." Sad Eyes grinned over at his life long friend, a knowing glint in his eyes.

"What?" Oscar shrugged as though he had no idea what his friend meant, although he did, he knew.

"You and Lia man, she's got you hooked and she's only been here what, a week at the most?" He chuckled, Johnny adding in his agreement from across the room.