Chapter 7 - Moving

I just stood there staring at him…. “What? don’t you like the idea?” he asked again. You want me to move up to your apartment?  “Yes, we´ll share apartment and split the bill, and a friend of mine are willing to stay here in you apartment”..

The clock was 12:20 and Ringo had just knocked on my door greeted me with “Heeelllooooo my dear friend” and now he just told me how I could save money and have enough to pay my bills. When he said it all I could do was stare.. I didn’t know what to say. Ringo tried to make me say something. “What do you think? If you don’t answer I´ll take it as I-will-never-see-you-again-because-you-just-comes-up-with-stupid-ideas, HELLO are you even listening?”  I couldn’t say a word. Ringo turned around and was about to leave. Yes. He turned around “what?”  Yes, I said a bit louder. Yes of course I want to share an apartment with you, I screamed of happiness!!! He smiled and I started to laugh. He hugged me tight. “Good! When do you want to move?” I smiled and answered What about now??. He smiled back and started to pack my stuff. About four hours later we had packed all my stuff and started to carry the heavy boxes up to Ringos apartment. We started to pack up all my things. Ringos apartment looked exactly like mine, only thing different was the small balcony he had. After a while of unpacking we got tired and it was getting late. Ringo yawned as he un- packed the last box. You tired Rings? “ehm yeah, but please tell me.. When did we start with nicknames? “Well, I thought it sounded cute, I said and winked “hahaha well we better go to sleep now, L” ah so L are my new nickname?  “Yapp even if you like it or not I´ll call you L” Okay, that’s fine. “So…. Do you want to sleep in the bed or on the sofa, you now you can have the bed and I can take the sofa if you want?”  Oh now, you should sleep in your bed, I´ll take the sofa.  “Are you sure?” Yes Goodnight Rings. “Goodnight L”