Chapter 9 - freaking out!

Just looking into Pauls eyes reminded me of the night he slept on my sofa, the note and my feelings for him. My feelings for him was strong I could still feel them deep down inside while looking at him. We were out of sight for the people on the restaurant, we were basically all alone. “Hey Leah, I just want to talk to you.. Guess you know why.” Paul please don’t! The thing you did hurt me so much I still cries sometimes. “Oh Leah I´m sorry, I didn’t know I was supposed to leave for Paris that night and I tried to find you but I couldn’t. Please forgive me Leah!”  Paul you had your chance and you ruined it. I turned around.  “Leah PLEASE, I beg you. I don’t want to lose you, just one more chance.” I could hear him start to sob behind my back. Oh god! I felt bad for him again. I turned around and said: Paul, you are making things really hard for me because I do have feelings for you but if you hurt me again I´ll never even speak to you again. “I promise I´ll never do the same mistake again Leah, I promise” One problem left, I sighed.. What are we going to tell the others? “I think we should tell them, just imagine if this leaks out to the newspaper” Wait, what newspaper!? “oh ehh nothing don’t mind, lets tell them, but tomorrow okay” okay, I nodded and started to go back to the table.  “Here´s your food” Ringo handed me my hamburger. Oh thank you Rings. “Paul hurry! Your food´s going to be cold” John screamed. “I´m coming, I´m coming” Paul screamed back from the other side of the room. We all sat down but I´m sure everyone could feel the tense atmosphere between me and Paul.