Chapter 12- I will love you forever

Paul sat down beside me on the sofa, the exact same sofa he´d been sleeping on a couple of months ago. He started to talk: You should know Leah that everything on the backside of that note I wrote was true. I think you are the most beautiful person I´ve ever met. Please go out with me and this time I´ll promise to show up. He was begging. I saw his beautiful eyes staring at me, begging me to go out with him, to give him another chance. I started to count the amount of times he said the words “I'm sorry” but lost count around fifteen. He was one of the most beautiful persons I´ve ever seen in my life but he hurt me that night. But I thought what the fu*k!!! WHAT IS THE ODDS??  Paul McCartney is in love with me and I love him as well, what do I have to lose? I looked him into the eyes and kissed him. He answered the kiss and looked at me happily. ”So.. this is a yes I assume?” Yeah I said smiling. ”Well, how about dinner tonight then?” Only on one condition I said with a cheeky smile. “What?” Paul asked curiously. I want it to be here and with my 5 friends, John, George, Ringo and Hannah. “Okay, but who´s Hannah?” It´s a friend from work, I think she´s someone Ringo might like. We both started to laugh. I went to the phone to call Hannah and Paul went to get the boys.

Beep…. beep….

- Hi it´s Hannah.

- Hello it´s me Leah.

- Oh hii what are you doing?

- I´m at my apartment, you know the apartment I share with my new friend and I wonder if you want to come over and have dinner with us?

- Yeah of course, I´ll be there in about 40 minutes, is that alright?

- That will be perfect, what´s that noise in the background?

- Oh sorry it´s The Beatles new record, have you heard of them?

- Yeah I hear about them for the first time today!

- They are the best group ever and I really fancy that boy Ringo playing the drums!

- I started to laugh and said; well then I have a rather big surprise for you tonight. See you at dinner.

- Okay so exciting, bye!

I can´t explain Hannah´s face when she stepped in to my and Ringo´s apartment and saw the boys standing there, she was very surprised! The night went on and we all had a great time. Every one was in the living room and Ringo walked up to me and said: “Leah, you are my best friend and I´m so happy that you and Paul are together now, Paul is my friend and I can tell his very happy” I hugged Ringo and thanked him for everything he´d done for me. Paul came over to us and Ringo said he had to talk to John about something but himself, me and Paul all knew he just wanted to leave me and Paul alone. Paul looked me in the eyes, put his arm around my waist and leaned closer. He kissed me and whispered in my ear; I´ll love you forever my Leah.