Chapter 9 " A couple of friends"

CHAPTER 9!!!

Ninas POV:

AT THE GRAVE YARD

"We're here.." I say bending down to wipe the dirt and leaves off my dads grave stone.

He deserves that much even if he did really bad things. people always deserve second changes. Even after millions.

After I got outside I convinced flash to get into the car with me and just take a drive.

He's in a depressed era.

" Where is here exactly?" Flash asks behind me pointing the flashlight around.

" Were in the middle of a graveyard.." he says and looks at me confused as ever as I stand up wiping my hands on my thighs pointing to the grave stone

"That's my dad. well was my dad, As my father I respect him, but for the childhood and fear he gave me I can't forgive him." I say and he looks down at me sympathetically.

" but this is my point. that's the only place that wasn't good for me, you, you're good. I've seen it flash. you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. Hey look at me.." I say and grab his face so he looks at me, he looks at me and I see tears in his eyes

" Nina I'm not good you're wrong-" he starts to say his eyes watery.

What is he hiding from me? Why does he seems so guilty?

"That's were you're wrong you're good I've seen it. You're so made for me." I say bringing his lips to mine.

I slowly pull away from his lips and we both smile at each other.

" You're my home. the only the place that's ever been good for me." I say and smile looking into his eyes

" I like you Nina Carson, so much." He says and kisses me one more time more demanding and I smile into the kiss and I feel him smirk against them. 

I pull away and giggle when he tickles my sides, he smiles looking down into my eyes.

"I like you too flash Hernandez." I say and he smiles

" one day you're gonna be happy and I can't wait to see it." He says and smiles putting his hands on the sides of my face kissing my forehead.

" I think I am right now." I say and smile at him. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and make our way out of the grave yard.

" I mean with your life in general. And you're gonna get that happy ever after I can feel it." He says and I nod.

I hope the same for you flash Hernandez.

8 MONTHS LATER
AT SAGES AND BAILEYS HOUSE

" So elephant in the room, Princess are you his girlfriend?" Bailey asks pointing to flash who's being super clingy today.

In fact right now he's holding me on his lap while his face is in my neck, on the couch. His phones been poking my butt though. I move slightly and flash bites my neck and I gasp lightly.

during these last couple of months we've grown closer. Like a lot closer.

"Bailey!" I say and put my hand over my face covering the blush that's creeping up on my cheeks

"What?! You guys are like my parents now!" Bailey says in defense standing up grabbing Doritos off the counter.

" Plus you are on his lap right now.." bailey says pointing to us. I try to move off of flash but he groans quietly holding me even tighter.