[transfer student]

3rd person Y/N POV:

"Can I walk you to class?"

"Do you want me to treat you to anything?"

"Oh wow, good morning!"

"What's your name?"

The transfer student sighed. Her name was L/N Y/N and no she did not want to waste another person's money on herself. She barely stepped onto school grounds and already caused a pandemonium. Y/N knew she was beautiful but preferred acting like a normal looking person. The girl turned, glared, and yelled at the crowd of boys behind her, "JESUS CHRIST, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE WILL YOU?!" Some of them mumbled about how she wasn't as nice as "Teruhashi" or whomever that being was. Others turned around and walked away like normal people. And the rest kept flirting with her.

Y/N stormed to her class which was supposedly Class 3. She earned many gasps and questions on the way. The teacher made her introduce herself to the class. Y/N wrote her name on the board with chalk. "Hello, my name is L/N Y/N. I hope we can all get along," she said with an uncomfortable smile. She saw a pretty blue-haired girl glaring at her. That must be that Teruhashi those people were talking about. She's so beautiful. Not a trace of makeup. But she does look like the person who pretends that they aren't perfect, although she thinks she is. What a self-centered brat.

Y/N smiles a sugary and fake smile, knowing very well it provoked her. "Where shall I sit, miss?" she asked. "You may sit next to Saiki. He is the person with the pink hair," the teacher answered. Teruhashi started fuming and whispering curses thinking no one will hear. Y/N looked at Saiki intently with her (e/c) eyes. She is good at reading facial expressions and can tell what a person is like just with a quick glance at first meet. He looks like he takes things more seriously and he seems like he's nearly emotionless. Doesn't look like he's going crazy for me. That's a nice change. Judging by how clear his skin is and how extremely bland and average he looks, he's clearly not human and trying to blend in. Those hairpins are strange. They look like antennae. His glasses are also weird. I'll look into this later.

1st person Kusuo's POV:

Shit, my mind control isn't working on her. I can't believe that she got Teruhashi's personality accurate. Her mind is completely full and constantly thinking of multiple ideas at once. How am I supposed to figure out what she is thinking unless I completely focus on her? Why isn't my x-ray vision working on her? I mean, I guess she's kind of pretty but--wait. I hear English. Memes?! Yare yare this is going to be a pain...

Back to Y/N's POV~~ (A/N: sorry for the POV changes-)

Y/N sat next to him with the content feeling that she was lucky that she was able to sit next to a decently normal person. He seems quite shocked. I'll say a quick hi.  "Hello, Saiki-san," she said. Sincerely this time. "Wow, those hairpins are cute," Y/N breathed. Saiki stiffened. I knew it. He has a secret. But I'm new and he won't trust me. I'll wait for lunch to get closer to him.

He's kind of like me...