[uhm...]

Heyyy I'm updating this story again 💅💅💅💅

No need to say thanks ✨🥰🥰

I fucking love this meme jesus christ

Y/N stood in shock as she tried to process what she just heard. Her thoughts wasn't filled with shock or disgust. It was confusion and panic. W-wait, what does that mean?! Do psychics even exist? What the fuck is going on here?  'Yes we do exist. I'll try to explain what I can do.' Y/N screamed. "HOLY FUCK SAIKI DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT," she yelled, her heart rate still high as she struggled to calm herself down.

Saiki then gave a huge rambling lecture about what he can do, what he can't do, who else knows about it, et cetera et cetera. Y/N sat on his bed quietly, still not sure of everything going around her. "Kuu-chan, what was that scream?" his mother called from downstairs. 'Oh, nothing. I just told L/N about my psychic powers and hope she doesn't have a mental breakdown.'

Saiki's mother raced upstairs. "Kuu-chan, another person?! I thought you wanted to blend in or something and be average!" Mrs. Saiki looked worried. 'Yes, but somehow my mind made her as an exception.' Then Mrs. Saiki seemed to understand and had a weird expression on her face. "I'll leave you two alone now." and she hurried down the stairs.

And for the first time in like since ever, L/N Y/N did not have a single thought. She just stood there in silence. Then, with Y/N forgetting Saiki had powers, Y/N's mind was racing with random thoughts. Just like how she used to be. Saiki let out a sigh. 'Finally, you're back to normal without all of that weird thoughtfulness and completely blank thoughts.'

She jumped again. "Jesus, Saiki. Give me a heads-up at least," she grumbled. He shrugged. 'I might if you make me coffee jelly again.' Y/N rolled her eyes. 'I'm kidding. Just please don't tell anyone.' Saiki looked at her with such a sincere face, she just couldn't say no.

"Fine. Just take me home. I'm tired," she finally agreed.