[another one]

Y/N sat down in her seat, getting ready for class. All eyes were on her and Saiki. It was a bit nerve-wracking, but at this point, Y/N was used to the stares.

The bell rang, and the teacher came into the room. Everything was going perfectly fine. Nothing new, shocking, or major.

For now...

Aiura's POV

Aiura had found out that Saiki was her "Mr. Right" a long time ago. She regretted the fact that she was unable to make any moves or be a distinct figure to him.

Aw, N/N's pretty cute. I guess she'd deserve him.

Aiura spent the rest of class daydreaming about the possibility she will find someone else.

The bell rang once more, and Aiura exited the classroom. She started to walk to the bathroom, where she saw dark hair styled in pigtails. (Y'all know who it is (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)...I hope.)

"Oh, Mikoto-san!" Kaneko called out while waving. "I didn't know you went here!"

Aiura's jaw dropped. "Ichichi-chan! You transferred here?"

Kaneko grinned. "Yeah! It's nice I have a friend here already!" she beamed.

Aiura squealed. "Oh, wow! So what class are you in?"

"I'm in class 2!"

.  .  .

Aiura's face darkened. "So, you've met Toritsuka?" she asked solemnly.

"Mhm..." Kaneko's round face turned shaken.

"Girl...you need a hug," Aiura said.

"Yeah," Kaneko replied while tearing up.

Aiura held her arms out while Kaneko sank in, relieving herself from the trauma of having met Toritsuka.

Y/N's POV

As Y/N walked in the school hallways, she saw Aiura seeming to hug someone. Oh, it's Kaneko-san! She's wearing a PK Academy uniform?

"Hey, guys! Why are you hugging?" Y/N asked walking toward Aiura and Kaneko.

"Ichichi-chan is in class 2," Aiura sniffled.

.  .  .

Y/N covered her mouth with her hands. "Let me join the hug. You're going to need it, Kaneko-san..." Y/N said. She gingerly joined the two of them.

Kaneko looked at Y/N with teary eyes. "Thank you, L/N-san," she said gratefully. She wiped her eyes and continued, "I'm just glad there's people at this school that I know."

Aiura nodded. "It's great to have you here, Ichichi-chan, but I'm so sad that you're in class 2!" she whined.

The hug broke off and the three of them went on with their day.

After school. . .

Y/N sat in her room, responsibly doing her schoolwork. A text notification rung from her phone.

Kusuo ☕

Y/N?

Um, so are you busy?

Y/N screamed internally.

Y/N <33

Why you askin? 😏

Kusuo ☕

You're being a weirdo. Forget about it.

Y/N <33

Forget about grammar 🙄

You don't have to type properly all the time

Kusuo ☕

Just answer my question, Y/N.

Y/N <33

Okay fine 😒

I'm not busy

But answer my question:

Why you askin?

Kusuo ☕

You don't need to know yet.

So is Saturday good?

Y/N <33

Kusuo you're creeping me out

But yeah

Y/N turned off her phone and screamed internally once more. Something just happened, and it involved Saiki.