[getting closer..kind of]

3rd person Y/N POV:

It's lunch time. Y/N brought a homemade bento and two coffee jellies since her parents aren't usually home. She looked at her food. Why can't they pay attention to me (optional: and my siblings)? I want one day when I don't have to cook constantly and work for my bills. The girl opened her bento box and stares at it in pride. 

(A/N: This is what it looks like

(A/N: This is what it looks like. I haven't eaten anything while making this so my mouth is watering. 😭)

Then Y/N looked at the two coffee jellies she made. She didn't feel like eating two. Y/N looked at where a small crowd, consisting of around six people of brightly colored hair surround a person. It was Saiki. Hmm, it doesn't look like he has a lunch...Oh I know! I'll give him my spare coffee jelly. It seems like he might have a sweet tooth. She walked over to where the group was. "Saiki-san!" Y/N called out. "Would you like my homemade coffee jelly?" He eyed her in wonder. Saiki nodded and accepted it happily. 

Y/N couldn't help but stare. Aww his eating face looks so cute!  Then she started panicking. What kind of thought am I thinking of?! Sure, he looks cute, but to think such a thing after meeting so soon? Get your shit together, Y/N!  "Well, if you'll excuse me, I'll need to go," she said quickly and bowed. Then with hesitation, she asked, "Uhm, see you later?" Saiki slightly smiled and nodded. 

Y/N looked at Teruhashi. The blue-haired 'perfection' was...angry, you could say. Y/N was completely aware about her redness and jealousy. She smirked as she found out the reason behind it.

Oh really, now?

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! School started and I've been really busy. Please forgive me. I really hope you understand. And please be patient. I haven't received hate or pleading for another chapter yet but I definitely know that I won't appreciate seeing it. If you can, please refrain from doing so. Thank you so much for reading if you are!