Their First 🔞

Aurhor's POV

⚠️ SMUT WARNING  🔞🔞⚠️

" jun...." y/n voice got stuck in her throat as again he smashed his lips on her and kiss her roughly, he start open her night shirt buttons. she panicked and clutches on his arms and with a second she was in her bra, he directly touch the hem of her trouser without touching any upper part of her skin. y/n shrinks her stomach at the touch of his hand on her stomach and more tighten her already closed eyes, he slides her trouser down as he broke the kiss for air. after broken of kiss she move her head to side breathing heavily like jungkook, he slide his hand on the back of y/n and parted her touch from the bed to unlock her bra because y/n was not responding to him even of the kiss except his touch which was he not doing properly, he unbluckle her hooks and a tear escaped from the corner of her closed eyes she regretting at her decision or was she really ?
She wanted it too but not in this way, not by forcing him to do this and she was regretting it badly

After got success in removing her bra he slide out his hand from her back and her back was again touching the bed, he hold her chin and kiss her again, y/n let out an accidental moun in the kiss when his chest come in contact with her bare breast and pressed it, jungkook hand abruptly slide into her panty and y/n bite his lips to avoid another moun and start sucking his lower lips he take out his hand from her panty after a second and pull it down, now y/n was start responding his kisses to avoid the heat formation in her body and nervousness, her heartbeat grows more faster when jungkook pull himself from the kiss with heavy breath and y/n was looking at him with the fear of what will come next.

he sat on his knees and hold he hem of his trouser and y/n diverted her gaze with tears she bite her lips forbidding her whimpers to come out she gasped when the cold air touch her vagina as he parted her legs she shut her eyes tightly knowing the outcomes of his action of separating her legs,

he again lean towards her face and saw how she was breathing heavily torturing her own lips and shivering, he didn't kiss her this time and move towards her neck. he burried his face in the crook of her neck, with one hand he positioned himself on her entrance and when his tip touch her core she bite her lips to stopping her miserable moun and tears slide down from the corners of her eyes ,

" Aaaah....jung..."

y/n screamed out when he shoved himself inside without any proper warning, more tears start falling from her eyes and she clutches on his back leaving the bedsheet almost digging her nails in his muscles, and jungkook bites on her neck near her shoulder.

She let out her whimpers because the pain was too much to handle it feel like someone scissored her internal parts and that was giving her burning and painful sensation in her whole lower region which was unbearable for her

And without giving any more second to her to adjust his size he start moving.

" No.....Aaaah....it....hurts...aaaah "

she cried out at his movement and more tears roll down her closed eyes. jungkook hands was beside her clutching the bedsheet in his fist too.

He increases his pace and y/n dig her nails in his flesh

" Aaaah..... "

With every thrust she let out a painful moan with more tears, sweat formed on her whole body and her legs start shivering when his thrust start hurting her more as she felt something shrink in her lower region as her muscles start forming Knott after a minute of his painful thrust.

" Aaaaah.......junkookaaahhh "

Her toes starting curled and her whole body shiver as she felt something pressure her lower to come out and she clutched him more tightly and with a sharp scream she cummed with jungkook.