Are you mine ? 🔞

Aurhor's POV

" it's Eunhee's father " jungkook chuckled and replied.

y/n heart skip a beat because they usually not talk to each other on phone, after a halt in her motion she came out to the reality when he asked

" hello, are you........"

But y/n hanged up the call and start laughing in a playful manner for teasing him. she hold the phone with her palms on her chest and continued with her laugh But suddenly flinch when the phone again rang and with a mischievous smile she picked up

" why did you hang up " jungkook asked in a confusion

" Umm.....it's my phone, my hand and my wish to talk or hang up " she said raising her eyebrows and smiling to herself

" And me.......Am I not yours? " he asked in a playful manner

Her smile faded away and her heart felt a pang at his question, Is he really hers. she didn't know what to say So, to avoid this question she said " I am going to take shower So, call me in the morning, bye "

" wait......." he not able to complete his sentence and call ended.

After zoned out for a moment she put the phone on the table and after taking towels she moved to wash up.

* Stop this y/n
But I really don't know the answer of his question.
What am I to him and what is he to me.
Are we divorced or not I even don't know this ?
But he didn't sign the papers y/n.
Then are we really husband and wife ? *

" Stop.....Stop this y/n " she mumbled to her self after getting piss of from her thoughts

*Listen everything will be fine one day y/n......okay *

" May be " with this last whisper a tear roll down her cheeks but she tried her best to ignore these things.

She took a long shower because these days she really got tired easily but sometimes suddenly start feeling fresh after some chats with her friends only and doing something which made her smile.

she wrapped a towel around her head to soak the water of her hair in it and another wrapped around her body which start from her cleavage and end up to her mid thigh, she step out of bathroom and

" what the hell are you doing here " she exclaimed in shock at the person who was sitting on the couch of her bedroom looking at her.

A mischievous smile crept on his face looking at y/n in this condition. his whole plan of teasing y/n change into something as his dick twisted inside his sweet pant at the view in front of him.

He raised an eyebrows and stand up from the couch and walked to her with a palyful smirk. she tried to take step back but she was just in front of bathroom gate which was only a few inch apart from her touch and with a single backward step her back touched the gate behind her, Her heart rate accelerate as he came close to her and throat feel like drying.

" why........can't I come to meet my wife " he said in his deep voice moving close to her face and licking his lower lips intentionally while looking at hers.

Her eyes widen when she came to understand his intention and with a numb mind to don't know what to do she snaked her hand behind her to hold the door knob of bathroom gate to open it and run inside. this is the only idea came into her mind to escape from this situation but her eyes widen more when instead of touching door knob she touched his cold hand. she suddenly looked behind to the weird touch and it was his hand who was holding the knob from the beginning. she turned around to only see he was smirking and she fliched when the door knob cracked and the door got locked, the only way of her to escape is blocked now.