Divorce papers

Jungkook's POV

I took eunhee to my room after giving a warning to lara, I was angry at her that she hide this matter from me that she talks to her mother and I didn't bother to know the reason behind it for not telling me beacuse I knew the reason must be me.

But I was more angry on y/n that she confessed on that day that she hate them and now this, I am not able to understand her, does she really hate them or she was just pretending beacuse her misbehavior with daddu was saying something else. I shrugg off these thoughts and paid attention to Eunhee who was still crying in the crook of my neck.

I placed her on the edge of my bed and kneel down in front of her. I received calls from y/n but I ignored it because I wanted to calmdown Eunhee first but she call again and again and at last I switch off my phone and put it on the night stand table

She was sobbing badly and I hold her shoulders and asked softly without making her fear of me again

" so you were talking to mama "

She opened her eyes which was red now and that melted my heart. she was crying like that night when she was missing y/n, I don't know how would she cried when Kate died beacuse at that time I was not with her, I was busy with myself and there was y/n who took care of eunhee whole time in the past.

She nodded and said in her cries " b-because I was missing mama "

I hugged her and softly brush my hand on her head to her back to calm down her and after some time she also hugged me back she said again between our hug " Papa I'm sorry....I wanted to talk to mama......I am missing her....please let me talk to her "

I carefully listen her and broke the hug and wiped her tears. i smiled and nodded without thinking twice.

She hugged me again in her happiness " thank you Papa "

" But I have a condition " when I said this she broke the hug and looked at me in confusion making a disappointed pout

I chuckled at her and carry her in my arms to my side of the bed and put her in my lap sitting on the bed. she was looking at me with her eager eyes to hear my condition.

" tell me the condition " she asked getting impatient

" Umm......you will talk to your mama but in front of me " I said

She gave me a confused look and asked " but why "

" wanna talk to mama or not " I gave her options and she shook her head in agree. I chuckled.

she slept in my lap after explaining me what she talked to mama on phone

I checked my phone there were some messages too I read all but ignored and also went to my sleep.

_______

Next morning

I came to the office with a little disappointment because I was expecting someone to visit my house.

I let out a evil chuckle when that someone came into my office but in a mannerless way.

" what you did with Eunhee " y/n almost shout walking to my desk

" listen......she is not guilty i am the one who forced her to talk to me, So if you really wanna scold, slap and do something then do with me not to Eunhee " she growled at my face

* How daring she was looking, lets play with her dare * I thought and smirk

I knew that she will come but she will show her face in this way I didn't know, with a smirk I got up from my chair and walked to her and as I was taking a step forward she start taking backward until she reached the office door.