Smile 🔞

Aurhor's POV

y/n was herself in that crying state but she cared about herself less and she put her one hand on his cheeks and wiped his tears. he still didn't open his eyes and y/n leaned more close to his face and allowed her lips to touch his and kissed him

She broke the kiss after a while and demanded " kiss me back "

jungkook was not kissing her back. he was still standing with his guilt. She again kissed him and still after not getting any response from him she bite on his lips and he hissed y/n took the dominance and slide her tongue inside his mouth and start devouring his whole mouth. he smiled at her action in the kiss and she felt it. she tried to broke the kiss due to embarrassment but after sliding out her tongue she couldn't able to part theirs lips as jungkook took the dominance and kissed her deeply. she opened her mouth without fighting with him and he devour her mouth while pressing his body on her and pinned her to the back wall he parted when y/n felt the lack of breathes and she was breathing heavily closing her eyes.

he slightly parted her touch from the ground and picked her in bridal style, y/n opened her eyes with a racing heart beat but didn't oppose him

⚠️ SMUT WARNING🔞 ⚠️

This time Jungkook doesn't throw her on the bed like last time, he slightly kept her on the bed and hovered over her, He kissed on her forehead and y/n closed her eyes slightly and then he again captured her lips removing his coat, he was his office clothes cause of his busy day, he opened his shirt buttons one by one and throw it in room somewhere, he parted and looked at y/n with heavy breathe. y/n gave him a weak smile due to her nervousness and with a peck he start kissing her neck and y/n tugged her fingers in his back hair, he kissed and bite on her neck at the weak point and suck on bite gaining a moan from her

" Mmmmh "

He smiled against her skin at moans and then start unbuttoning her clothes which she wore when she came to office to meet him for Eunhee. She clutches on her bedheet with one hand and with other she was holding his shoulder, he removed that one piece of clothes from her body in once leaving her in under garment, she was again exposed to him but with a different feeling. her breathe became more heavy and due which she felt more embarrassed because her exposed chest was lifting more up and down and her boobs were peeking out of her bra more, she shut her eyes with a gulp.

He leaned to her chest and start kissing and sucking on her cleavage with hand roaming on from her side chest to her waist in circular motion which was giving her more weird sensation between her legs. He slide his hand on her back while biting on her cleavage and she arched her back to help him. He successfully take it off and y/n wanted to put her hand on her breast and hide it but she couldn't because this time he wanted it and........she too.

He kissed around the pink bud and suck on nipple and take it in mouth while squeezing other. y/n squirm at the sensation that ran through her whole body and grab his back hairs leaving the bedsheets and he suck on it deeply biting her hardness slightly not hurting her and he left her nipple with a smooch. y/n was feeling aroused with his action, he did the same thing with other and while assaulting the other boobs, he slide down his hand down there touching the way to her lower region smoothly, he hold the hem of her panty and slide down it

When the cold air hit her, she tried to shut her legs and squeeze her vagina between her legs but before she could do it jungkook put his plam between her inner thighs preventing her to close her legs, she hold his arms which was down with a moan, he left her boobs after marking it and leaving his mouth saliva on it. He looked up to see her bitting her lower lips with tightly shutting eyes and breathing heavily, after looking at her state He tried to remove out his palm from between her legs but halted when y/n's grasp on his hand tighten preventing him to slide out.

He looked up at her with a little surprise at her oppose and She slightly opened her eyes after a gulp and nodded with a bit hesitation, she again closed her eyes as she loosen the grasp on his palm parting her legs, She clutches the fistful bedsheet expecting him to slide his member inside her and give her those pain like last time he did. A tear roll down from the corner of her closed eyes remembering the last time pain but this time she wanted it and ready to tolerate those pain again........ for him.

" Aaaah "

She let out a low scream with few more tears at the raise in burning sensation in her lower region he thrust into her.

" Mmmh "

She maon with closed eyes and closing her lips with each other she smiled at her stupid thinking and but gasp when jungkook added one more finger and start fucking her increasing his pace,

" Ahhhh.....ahh "

he was fingering her while sucking on the previous bites on her neck, he added one more finger and y/n tighten the grip on his arm which was fucking her, and she let out moans.

She groan when jungkook slide out his all three fingers after preparing her to not get hurt this time, he moved to her face placing his wet fingers hand beside her and caressed her face with other hand, she opened her tearful eyes panting heavily and jungkook kissed her deeply and with a deep suck on her lower lips he left her lips.

He sat on his knees and y/n opened her eyes hearing the unbuckling sound of his belt, dreed took place in her heart, he slide down his denim jeans with his boxer and y/n diverted her gaze to the other side avoiding his erection with a racing heart. He hovered over her again after positioning himself at her entrance. y/n clutches the bedsheets and pillow with each hand while closing her eyes tightly again waiting for him to tear her apart.

Jungkook saw the fear on her face and hold her chin to made her face him. She opened her and a tear roll down from the corner

" I promise I'll be gentle " he said and softly peck her lips

She gives her consent and jungkook unclenched her fist and interlocked her fingers with him and put their hands besides her.

" Aaaaaah "

She screamed out when he slide himself inside. her tears start rolling down through her shut eyes and she digged her nails in his flesh of interlocked hand, he hold her chin with other hand and kissed her giving her time to adjust his size.

after few minutes of relaxation she kissed him back with heavy breathe, the burning sensation start fading away and new weird sensation start forming and she got fully adjust to his size and due to those sensation she wanted her inner skin of her lower region to get rub with that foreign thing and start moving her hips slowly.

Jungkook realized her desire and he broke the kiss leaving y/n with deep and heavy breathe covering with sweat, he slightly pull down himself

" Mmmh "

and push himself deeply.

" Ahhhhh "

He start thrusting her gaining the pleasurable moan from her this time. After a while y/n start feeling pain in her lower region which was of tighten her lower region muscle forming like a knot and her legs start shivering more and more tears roll down.

" Aaaah......jungkookaaaah.......I'm..... "

she tried to speak out she came with a moaning scream and relaxed her grip in his hand

But her legs were still shivering cause of his thrust he was still fucking her and after two or three thrust he also cum inside her and pulled out himself and relaxed himself beside her panting heavily.

y/n got so exhausted from her pleasure and her eyes were not supporting her and lastly she closed her eyes relaxing herself.

After a few minutes of relaxation jungkook saw y/n fall sleep already. he cuddle with her and made her face hide in his chest and he slept with a peck on her forehead.

__________

Pictures credit to their rightful owners.

How was it ?