7: Fucked Up Reunion

"Yo, Baji" You said, after putting down the flowers. Looking at his tombstone with a bitter smile.

"You doing good up there? I hope you are, and i hope you're catching up with Ken and the others right now"

The sky is very gloomy, it matches what you're feeling right now. It's your fifth day already. The last day you exist and the day where you decided it yourself that you are meeting Mikey.

"I'm sorry, if i'm doing a reckless idea right now" You chuckled as you can feel that you are being watched. Bonten, had send some spies already to watch you. To make sure you're not gonna escape.

It's time.

"But i'll... i'll be meeting you soon" Your voice broke, "I promised to you that day, as you're taking Kisaki down. That i'll take care of Mikey"

"I'm sorry, i couldn't do anything to save him and to take care of him. Maybe if i could've done better, then he wouldn't kill our friends. Maybe, we could've have the future you once dreamed for us" You stand up and the wind blows. You close your eyes.

"I miss you. See you when i see you"

You started to walk away, group of men observes your tracks. Brushing your hair back, expression that no emotions can be pointed out is what you shown. Making your way towards the Bonten's main building.

'Let's do this, Manjiro'

"Y/N is on the way to this building, Boss" Sanzu said. Excitement is written all over his face. Finally, some fucking sick reunion was about to happen.

Kokonoi watched Sanzu and roll his eyes, seriously what's the fuss about you? Why is Mikey obsessed and wanted to capture you so bad? He didn't get it at all, years ago, Inui did the same for you and Takemitchy. He just went on with the flow.