10: Doll

You leaned on to the wall at a dark alley where you decided to rest for awhile. Every part of you is tired and aching in pain— you have been hiding and running all day seeing a familiar suited men who Bonten have sent. You didn't know what time is it or where you are, you just wanted to rest, to have atleast a place to stay and sleep.

Your faints breaths and ringing ears makes you scrunch up in pain. Whimpering as you hug yourself. As closing your eyes, you can hear footsteps approaching you.

So you started to look around finding a weapon that may help you to protect yourself, you saw a big rock beside you and grab it, gaze is going up weakly and your dizzy hazy mind doesn't let you see the person infront of you.

"Now who would've thought we'd meet again at a surprising circumstances, doll"

A familiar voice stated, you tried to attack the other with a rock but it's no use since the person is fast to grip your wrist. A manly scent entrances your senses, you heard a tsk as you got carried from the ground. Face is pressed to the chest of the person,

"Looks like it's my turn to take care of you, doll"

Waking up, a dark grey ceiling welcomes your sight. The bed is fluffy and a little ray of sunlight at the window infront of the bed softly meets your face,

"You're awake, Y/N san" You turned your head to see Seishu Inui, placing down the tray at a small table beside the large bed.

"Pretty boy" You called out, the nickname you gave him years ago when he and Kokonoi joined Toman. Inui still blushes by this and looks away.

"Are you able to sit? Your wounds" You nod, starting to sit on a bed. You noticed that you have been bandaged up and your dirty clothes been changed to a comfortable white large tshirt and large shorts. Probably it's from Inui.

"I didn't looked i promised!" He flushes pertaining to the changing of your clothes part and you chuckle.

"How can you change me properly if you aren't looking, huh?" You started to laugh when Inui's blush maddens.

"It's no problem tho, i'm grateful. Thank you pretty boy and it's a relief that it was just you. Thank god it wasn't those assholes who found me" Inui looks at you with worry

"Where were you, Y/N san? Who are those assholes? How are you? I haven't seen you for like years" He questions and you chuckled. Same old Inui.

"I'm okay, pretty boy. Thanks for the concern"

"You know Bonten, right? Yeah they've been chasing after me, for sure Draken informed ya" The other widens his eyes first, but then in his eyes shows a bitter and sad glint. You know the reason already. Koko is the reason.

Kokonoi and Inui have a special bond, something you find endearing because they care for each other so much. Kinda reminds you of your friendship with Baji and Mikey. You three were inseparable, childhood have been a little better because you three have each other.

"You knew your dog is one of the executives, right?" You said and Inui shakes his head.

"Koko is not a dog"

"Whatever makes you sleep at night" You grab the plate,

"Thank ya for the food" Before devouring the pork cutlet, Inui looks at you with a fond expression. You still haven't changed, the way you got beaten up so badly immediately concerns him. He didn't got informed that you already returned. Happy and relief, that's what he is feeling right now to know that you're alive.

"Oh by the way, who took me here? It's impossible to be you, since the voice last night kinda deep and raspy" Inui widens his eyes and sighed again.

Remembering how Hanma Shuji is at his doorstep, he was scared and surprised because how the fuck did the great Hanma knew his address— plus with you being bloody in his arms. Inui couldn't even recognize you first.

"Hanma Shuji" You immediately spit out the water you're drinking

"WHAT?!"

"Y/N san! Careful" Inui worriedly said and pat your back as you cough.

"Yah, you're not joking right?! The Hanma Shuji?! That asshole?!" Goosebumps can be felt remembering how you despise that little shit along with Kisaki.

But he's kinda hot though, you're not gonna lie.

'So that's why i heard someone is calling me doll' The nickname Hanma gave to you since Inviolable Moon/Moon or even your whole ass name is 'difficult' for him to pronounce.

"Yah, Inui" He stops wiping your chin and looks at you, "Yeah?"

"You close with Hanma?" Inui's turn to choke on his spit as looking away

"No we're not, seriously! I'm genuinely surprise that he knows where i live!" Inui defended and you nod.

"I see, where is he right now?"

"Missing me already? doll"