I slammed my alarm clock quiet. Waking up is such a drag, however I managed to get out of bed ready for the day. As I walk down the stairs I'm suddenly drowned in the smell of (favorite breakfast meal), normally I would just eat something small and be on my way. But this intrigued me.

"(Y/N)-chan! Your meal is ready!" Yelled my mother.

"Mom's home? How odd." I thought to myself as I slowly walked to the dinning room. "Dad too?" I watched my father read the newspaper while sipping on some tea as I sat at the dining table.

"Sweetheart, we have news for you!" My mother said excitedly as she placed a plate of (favorite breakfast meal) in front of me.

"Ah, yes would you like to tell her honey?" My father looked up at my mother from the newspaper.

"No you say it!"

"It'll be more exciting from you!"

"Get to the point already, I'm going to be late for school" As both my parents gushed towards each other. I quietly sipped on my (favorite drink).

"Okay okay, fine we can both say it. How cute that'll be!" My father exclaimed.

They both took deep breaths in preparation.

"You're going to Japan to study!"

I slightly choked on my drink.

"EXCUSE ME?!"

"Your father thought it'd be a wonderful opportunity to study and graduate there than be here in America."

"I certainty agree! No time to waste, your plane leaves soon."

"SOON?!"

────「✿」────

"We're going to miss you so much!!" My father said as he sniffled into a tissue. My mother was comforting him making sure he doesn't do anything drastic in the middle of the airport.

"Please call us and let us know when you make it to the house, it would give us some peace of mind sweetheart. Everything is already set up for you there!" My mother smiled as my father grew more hysterical every second.

"This is exhausting already, why not another day." I sighed. My parents owned another home in Japan so that we have a place to stay whenever we visited relatives. I'm already fluent in the language and I'm familiar with the Japanese culture so transitioning from American school to Japanese school wont be such a huge problem. In fact, it just might be easier. I just don't understand why my parents insisted on taking a plane when I can just teleport there.

It was time for me to get onboard. I hugged my parents goodbye while also trying to avoid their snot and tears getting on my clothes. As I walked away I heard both of my parents starting to cry very loudly. I smiled hoping they would be okay in my absence.

"Do you think (Y/N)-chan would be fine, all alone, with no guidance?" My father said.

"I think she'll be fine honey, we're going to wire her money for her allowance and call her every now and then." My mother comforted my father.

"Perhaps, maybe it's time to let her wings fly."

"Now now, let's get back home and await her notice that she made it to the house." My mother said as my father held onto her for comfort walking out of the airport.

────「✿」────

I took the cab to the house and it was already past evening. "What a drag" I sighed out of exhaustion as the cab driver helped me take out my luggage from the car.

 "What a drag" I sighed out of exhaustion as the cab driver helped me take out my luggage from the car

I used my telekinesis powers to unpack my luggage and put them in their desired places. I saw a note on the kitchen table and it looks like my father's handwriting. "How odd, was he here before and I didn't even know it? I mean, mom did say that everything was ready for me once I got here. I'm assuming father came here without telling me, I'm sure mom knew it though." I read the note:

My Dearest (Y/N)-chan
There is prepackaged food in the freezer if you wish to eat before your allowance goes into your bank account. I have also set your uniform in your closet and your textbooks are in the bag I bought for you so that you'll be prepared for school! It's been confirmed that your start date will be #####, meaning you'll be attending your first day of your 2nd year!      ><
Me and your mother love you and will miss you very much, we'll let you know when we come by and visit!

The rest of the note went on and on about how my father and mother will miss me, love me, and for me to be safe.

I also doubt the part of when they'll let me know when they'll visit me, my parents are very unpredictable.

I noticed all my stuff has been put away, so I decided to shower and change into my pajamas and call my parents before bed.

"(Y/N)-chan!" Both of my parents yelled through the phone when they picked up my call.

"Are you safe? Did anybody bother you at all today?"

"Is the house clean?! I left a little note for you last time I was in Japan! Hehe~"

"So you did come without me knowing"

"I wanted it to be a surprise! I didn't want to worry you so much sweetie" my father pouted through the phone.

"Maybe we could've told (Y/N)-chan at some point you did go to Japan, Kaito-kun~"

"Yes but I didn't want our baby (Y/N) to be to worrisome of me like how you were Yui-san!"

At this point my parents were having a conversation towards themselves. I had a tired face while I waited for them to stop.

"Ok (Y/N)-chan! We'll be wiring you money soon so that you can buy yourself whatever you need! I love you sweetie!" My mother said.

"Daddy loves you too my little (favorite food)!" My father said as he hung up.

"Why did he have to say that?" I chuckled somewhat.

I looked out the window admiring the night lights that shown in the dark abyss above. I took a huge sigh and laid down on my bed.

"At least summer is over"

(Your bedroom!)

                                                『••✎••』

word count: 1038