I slammed my alarm clock quiet. I groaned, even though it was Christmas break I still had things to do. I was thinking of my mental to-do list as I noticed an arm around me. My eyes widened. I was scared, anxious, confused and every other emotion that's possible. I slowly turning around in bed and I was face to face with a sleeping Kusuo. He looked so peaceful and so calm. He didn't even have his usual stoic expression on. After admiring his face, I came back to my senses and I was surprised it was
Kusuo.
Sleeping next to me.
IN MY BED!

I fell off of my bed dragging the sheets with me, the thud woke up Kusuo. I saw him looking over the bed at me in concern.

"Are you oka-"

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED?!" I furrowed my eyebrows, slightly upset at him.

"Do you not remember?"

Not remember? Oh no what did I do?!

"You woke me up an hour and a half later complaining at how scared you are of being alone. I hesitantly suggested if I could sleep with you and you immediately agreed."

Huh? Why do I not remember that, especially since he basically said I was awake.

"I see... Weird... I'm sorry, I really didn't mean it. I don't know what else to say.." I looked at the hardwood floors and played with my hands out of nervousness.

"..I kind of enjoyed it... I'll be sleeping over more often..." He said quietly but with a smirk.

"I'll be making us breakfast." I got up and went downstairs. I hope he's not picky, he doesn't seem like it.

I made enough for the both of us. I set everything up nicely on the table proud of my work. I then hear Kusuo come down and he sat across from me.

"Not sure if you like to have coffee or something in the morning but I do have a coffee machine and tea bags. I can also get you a glass of water." I put down the last plate of food on the table.

"It's fine I can get it myself." He then used his telekinesis to get himself a cup of water as he served his plate of food.

After some moments of calmness and bird chirping outside, I forgot to ask an important question.

"Kusuo-kun, did we ever....uhh.. you know.."

"Hmm?" Oh god he doesn't know what I mean! And I don't wanna say it out loud!

"Well uhhh... you know... after you got in b-bed with m-me, did you uh-"

"Oh! No of course not." He stopped eating for a moment realizing what I just asked.

"I like you but I wouldn't do that just yet." He said bluntly continuing to eat. However I stopped midway of putting my bite in my mouth making it fall back down on the plate. Did he just... no.. WAIT.. no. Did he just admit his feelings to me?!

"Yes?" His head tilted to the side slightly. I looked up at him with my mouth still open. I composed myself with a shocked and confused expression.

"Kusuo-kun, did you admit your feelings to me?" I crossed my arms.

"Perhaps. Do you feel the same?"

I thought long and hard. Maybe a little too long probably making him think that I don't have feelings for him and didn't want him to feel bad since I didn't say anything. I looked down and away at my food feeling hot in my face. I heard him laugh through his nose, I looked up still feeling my face get hotter as he smiled a bit.

"I'll take that as a yes."

(Your serving of breakfast :D )

────「✿」────

We continued to eat in silence until Kusuo had to teleport back home so that his parents wouldn't worry or get suspicious. I sat on the couch scrolling through social media procrastinating on doing errands. But also my mind was stuck on the fact that Kusuo confessed to me without any sort of hesitation. And I basically confessed to him! Oh god how embarrassing. I sighed, figuring it was time to start getting ready so that I can head out and do my errands.

 I sighed, figuring it was time to start getting ready so that I can head out and do my errands

(Bad quality but your winter outfit, or whatever winter outfit you imagine! ♥)

『••✎••』
Fairly short chapter!
Hope you enjoyed!

word count: 728