I woke up before my alarm and sat up in my bed. Something felt odd. I didn't hear anybody at all. I thought hard for a second.

"No, it can't be.."

I immediately got out of bed and tried to levitate. Nothing. I was debating on trying one more thing because of how destructive it can be. If I were to punch the wall of my room, the entire side of my house and the neighbors houses would be destroyed. Here goes nothing... I punched the wall.

Nothing.

"Am I... free? Do I finally have freedom?? Oh my god, I'm free! I'm finally free!" I jumped out of excitement, cheering and crying out of pure joy.

────「✿」────

I woke up before my alarm and sat up in my bed. Something was odd. I heard everybody in my neighborhood complaining about the morning. I thought hard for a second. I immediately got out of bed and tried to levitate. I sat cross legged in the air. I debated about trying one more thing, but before I made impact with the wall of my room I stopped myself.

"Maybe not.."

I looked out the window and sighed in disappointment. It was just a dream.

"What a drag."

Since I had some extra time on my hands, I decided to get creative with my lunch again. After getting ready I walked down stairs, halfway down I almost slipped when I noticed a pink haired person sitting on the couch.

"What are you doing here? How did you get in here? Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be at your house? Its far too early."

"Relax, to answer your questions: I'm waiting for you, I teleported in here, I already answered that question, I left early to be here."

"Okay... do you want something to eat perhaps?" I asked quietly.

"I made breakfast and also prepared your bento for you." Saiki pointed at the kitchen.

"Oh... okay..." I walked towards the dining room and see what Saiki set up, seems like he made enough for the both of us. And also used the groceries I bought recently.

 And also used the groceries I bought recently

"Itadakimasu!" We said in unison.

The meal was quiet which I didn't mind, it made me think about the various flavors put together to make this delicious breakfast. After finishing it was almost time to head out, I popped the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and headed outside. Saiki and I walked to school in silence.

────「✿」────

"Hey Saiki! Are you going to attend the Sports Day? It'd be such an honor if you did come, especially for you to represent our class." Hairo said while almost being in tears at the last part.

"Isn't that like a month from now?" I turned to him.

"Exactly." He turned back towards me with his stoic face.

"(L/N)-san, you can join too! You can show off how great you are! You'll even represent America with those skills of yours." Hairo almost tearing up again.

"Oh god..."

"If you go I guess I'll join you."

"Okay, but I don't want that new transfer Toritsuka-san to stare at me in my PE clothes."

"You'll be fine trust me." Saiki reassured me with a slight smile.

"Fine, I guess I'll go."

Why did I have to agree? I actually wanted to expand my garden a bit more now that I'm here in Japan forever. But no, I guess my feelings took over when Saiki smiled at me and agreed. Wait feelings? What feelings?

────「✿」────

It was the day of PK Academy's Sports Day. I've met Saiki's parents before and I see his father holding a video camera that doesn't seem to want to turn on. For the better I guess. Saiki's mother seems to be holding her phone facing away from her so that the screen is shown. I see my parents cheering for me through the screen... HUH?! How did Saiki's parents meet MY parents?! They are on the other side of the world!

I found Saiki with his usual stoic face but I can tell he's somewhat irritated. I then joined him.

"I didn't know your parents knew my parents."

"I didn't know either."

"Oh!"

Hairo then gave out a speech about beating the other classes and how grateful we would all be if we got first. Can't believe that he's the class representative, however I'm not that surprised since most of everyone follows him on whatever he does.

We dispersed from our huddle and I stood next to Saiki as we watched the games go on. Eventually he left because he had to participate in a race. He told me he likes to be seen as an average student so his goal was to make it to 3rd place. Which he did successfully. He came back with slight sweat on his face and I laughed knowing its to show he's putting in "effort".

Next it was some sort of scavenger hunt which Nendo participated in. Once he reached the paper on what to scavenged for, he was thinking out loud on what to use.

"I'll just use this!" He said as he pulled out one of Saiki's antennas. Saiki then fainted on the ground, I wasn't worried as much but I was shocked just because I didn't expect him to react that way. Everyone then started to crowd around him, I sighed and kneeled beside the unconscious student. I put out my palm towards Nendo to give me his antenna, I then was slightly confused if it mattered where it was placed. I put it in his head where it'd be symmetrical to his other antenna.

────「✿」────

It was an intermission to prepare the other classes for the next activities. I couldn't find Saiki at all so I turned the corner of the school building and found him trying to eat his bento. His whole body was shaking and when he tried to get a tighter grasp on the chopsticks it broke. I slowly walked up to him so that he wont be startled by my presence. I kneeled down beside him and rubbed his back gently. He gave out a relaxed sigh.

"I'm glad you're here." He smiled with his eyes closed.

"Of course!"

He then explained to me what would've happened to the world if his antenna didn't get attached a second later, chaos would've sprung. As I continued to comfort Saiki, he suddenly grabbed my wrist and tried to teleport out until Hairo, Kaido, Nendo and other students came by saying they were looking for him. He probably doesn't have full control of his powers right now.. They gave a heartwarming(?) speech about how Saiki can just go home since he did faint.

Saiki thought for a bit, not taking him long to make a decision.

『••✎••』

Another longer one, but I still hoped you enjoyed! :D

word count: 1144