I wiped the sweat from my forehead off with my sleeve. It was the day where I decided to plant more seeds in my garden. Not sure why I decided to do it in the winter, but it'll most likely be the only free time I have until next school break. I sat back up and let out a huge sigh.

"I should take a break, I've done enough for now." I took off my shoes outside and walked up the stairs towards the bathroom. I stripped my clothes and stood in the shower while the warm water hit against my skin.

Oddly enough the shower is the only time where I can ground myself and reflect on what life has been. Kusuo has been on my mind too much and I need to stop. It's not like it distracts me from what I have to do but it's like I always want him around me. We do all these things and yet we aren't even official. At least he never said anything about it. I let out another big sigh. Feelings suck.

My birthday is also tomorrow, I don't really know what to do. I do expect my parents to show up randomly between today and tomorrow. And perhaps invite Kusuo's parents and the rest or something. What if my American friends came by too...?

(Your bathroom! I always like these types of bathrooms :D)

I stepped out of the bathroom with just a towel to cover me. Stuck in my own thoughts I didn't notice someone was laying on my bed. I got my clothes from my dresser and turned to my bed and I stumbled back knocking off some things on top of my dresser. Kusuo laid casually on my bed in his normal clothes.

"What are you doing here?!"

"What? I can't visit a girl I like?" I blushed a bit and looked away.

"Let's go on a date. Get ready."

"Huh?!"

"I'm pretty sure you understood what I said so I won't repeat myself."

Kusuo left my room to give me privacy.

(Your outfit!)

(Your outfit!)

────「✿」────

Kusuo held my hand and we teleported in the middle of Tokyo. I haven't been here since I was little, I looked around in awe at the tall buildings and giant billboards advertising who knows what. I felt Kusuo hold my hand but he laced his fingers in between mine and began walking the sidewalk.

"What would you like to do first?" He turned towards me.

"Umm... I know there's Akihabara here. Let's go?" I don't watch anime as much as I want to but it would still be cool to go, even if it was just once. I do know that Kusuo likes anime so I'm sure he would have a good time.

We walked around and ended up at a store, more like tower, with sex toys. It was... a sight to see. However we didn't go any higher because we weren't allowed to. And was also told that it only gets "worse" from there. I walked out of the store slightly traumatized meanwhile Kusuo didn't seem phased at all.

"How are you not scarred for life?"

"It's fine, some things were shocking but not all of them." WHAT?! What as this boy seen?

"Anyways, we can go eat somewhere what would you like?" How can I eat after experiencing what I've encountered?!

"Uhh, I've been craving sushi. We can go to a sushi bar or something."

The more we walked we ended up at shopping district with many restaurants. Eventually we found a sushi bar. We kept getting sushi rolls and sashimi.

"Itadakimasu!"

We ate and ate until we were full. I really wanted to pay but Kusuo threatened me once again that he will teleport me back home if I didn't let him pay. I sighed. Why do I keep falling for his tricks?

We walked around for a bit again. It was sunset already and the colors in the sky were so beautiful.

"(Y/N)... there is one place I do want to take you to."

"Hmm? What is it?"

"Just follow me."

We ended up at Kiyosumi Teien. It was beautiful, especially in this sunset. There was a beautiful pond with a bridge. The sound of the trees rustling against the wind and the water running down was so peaceful. For once it felt like I didn't hear anybody. We stopped in the middle of the bridge as I looked out. I took it all in. I didn't notice that Kusuo wrapped his arm around my waist also admiring the view.

"(Y/N)..."

"Hmm?" I turned to him and my body froze.

His lips were on mine. Then I just melted into it. Eventually we pulled away and stared into each other's eyes.

"Perhaps, I love you.. a lot." Damnit! He beat me to it!

I couldn't say anything but I guess my expression said it all. This is it, I guess we are together. Just not publicly.

I looked back at the view with a smile on my face. I didn't want this day to end.

"Let's go home." I nodded, he held my hand and we appeared in my house. I let out a sad sigh. I felt his hand disappeared so I assumed he teleported home. I walked out to the backyard and sat on the outdoor chairs. Crickets were chirping and I saw some little fireflies amongst my garden. Suddenly I heard the door slide open. I looked back and it was Kusuo. He had a small cake in his hands and brought it over. There was a single candle that was lit on top. I smiled, I wanted to cry.

He sat next to me and held the cake in front of me. I blew out the candle. He handed me a fork and we ate the (favorite flavor) cake.

"What did you wish for?"

"It's a secret." I winked at him and held my index finger up to my lips.

"I probably know what it is."

"Oh really? What is it then?" I crossed my arms.

"I'm not saying." He winked back at me.

"You're not funny." He chuckled a bit.

"Happy birthday (Y/N)"

                                                ••••

Yup... I totally made Saiki very ooc (˃̣̣̥˂̣̣̥)
Hope you all enjoyed~!

word count: 1052