What a greeting.

Everyone is gathered in the compound waiting for their guest to arrive (Tony, Natasha, Bruce, Steve, Wanda, Pietro, vision, Sam, Bucky, Thor and Loki). Thor is pacing the floors as Loki is sitting in an armchair seemingly enthralled by his book.

"I must warn you all again Freyja can be very affectionate" Thor begins to explain

Loki laughs not lifted his head from the book "what else would one expect from the Goddess of love and sex amongst other things"

Everyone exchanges glances still unsure of how they feel about their guest that is soon to arrive, the elevator is making a noise as if someone is ascending a sweet powerful aroma has filled the room as the elevator dings and the doors begin to open.

Standing there is an absolute vision of a woman in a tight pair of black jeans that hug her sensual hips and curvaceous ass and a white transparent T-shirt that squeezed around her voluminous breasts that were hidden by a black lace bra that could be seen through her shirt, her flaming crimson hair was long in waves and sat beautifully on her shoulders.
The entire team stood with their mouths open completely mesmerized by the literal goddess that had arrived.

"Thor" she bellows before running over to him and wrapping her legs around his waist and capturing his mouth in a very passionate kiss

Tony speaks in a quiet tone to the others "He didn't mention he and this goddess being a thing did he" he asks quizzically

The Goddess drops from Thor and turns her attention to the other God in the room
"Not going to rise to greet me Loki," she asks with a raised brow "fine I'll come to you and with that she places her legs on either side of Loki's straddling him and ascends on his mouth with the same passion she dispelled on Thor

The Goddess drops from Thor and turns her attention to the other God in the room "Not going to rise to greet me Loki," she asks with a raised brow "fine I'll come to you and with that she places her legs on either side of Loki's straddling him and...

  "Ok nevermind," Tony says having his question answered with the show in front of him

The beautiful goddess arises from Loki and turns to look at the group of people behind her

"Oh, how rude of me" she apologises as she releases the sweetest giggle anyone had ever heard "I'm Freyja but you can all call me Frey" she walks around greeting everyone placing a sweet kiss on their lips whether they be male, female or cyborg.