You're more than a pretty face

From you have arrived in Midgard you have not struggled with sleep but tonight is different when you drift into a deep slumber your dreams are filled with bloodshed and high pitched screams memories of battles you have experienced in your past. You toss and turn before vacating your bed and getting dressed in some sports clothing to go and get some frustrations out in the gym.

You start with a little bit of warm-up on the treadmill before getting gloves on and starting your assault on the punching bag no one else is present you are alone the silence fills the gym as you thrust pushes and kicks repeatedly at the leather-...

You start with a little bit of warm-up on the treadmill before getting gloves on and starting your assault on the punching bag no one else is present you are alone the silence fills the gym as you thrust pushes and kicks repeatedly at the leather-bound bag.
Hit after hit connects you continue this attack for what feels likes a lifetime when you are torn away by a voice

"Well damn what did that poor bag do to piss you off" bucky laughs

"You're much more than a pretty face aren't you Frey you kept that skill quiet" Natasha chimes in

You turn to look at them both "Oh I didn't hear you come in.. apologies I couldn't sleep"

"Don't apologise it would appear you did a lot more than reading on Asgard" Natasha queries with a raised brow "how good are you in the ring with a moving target?"

"Why don't I hop in and we see" Bucky states making his way towards the boxing ring

"Oh no no I haven't been involved in combat in many years" you reply with some modesty in your voices

"Come on doll I promise I'll go easy on you" Bucky claims smugly

"Ok if you insist but please be gentle" you agree with a sweet angelic smile

You get into the ring with buck and Natasha stands on the sidelines ready to watch the insanity ensue.

You both start slow delivering slight punches and kicks for one another to block or dodge, although buckys cockiness begins to show when he delivers a kick that puts you on your ass he apologies with a little chuckle and you then decide you're done with the niceties.

You begin delivering tighter blows to bucky some he dodges and blocks others connect with his chiselled jaw, you can see his frustration building as he tries to connect with you but you dodge and block every kick and swing he delivers the crowd watching you both has grown slightly as Steve Wanda Bruce and Sam have joined the viewing party, you decide on a big finish so you step back from bucky and as he comes towards you grab his arms and do a backwards roll.

Finishing with him between your legs you lean down hovering your face over his "hope I wasn't too tough on you cupcake" you say smiling sweetly before landing a kiss on the tip of his nose.

You get up and Bucky remains on the ground completely lost for words and severely turned on

"That was amazing" Wanda exclaims "how did you learn to do that"

"You don't get the title Goddess of war without being in a few fights" you reply with a laugh

"Well watching Barnes get his ass kicked has made me terribly hungry who wants to order some breakfast" Natasha questions and everyone agrees

"I think I'll go shower first and then I'll join you all" you answer before heading to your room to wash the sweat and arousal off your body

You have dried your hair put it in and messy bun and are dressed in an oversized hoody and some shorts (comfort is key sometimes even when you're a Goddess)

You are heading towards the elevator when you hear a door open behind you, you turn around and see bucky coming out of his room you forgot you shared a floor

You now are standing at the elevator door waiting for them to open when buck joins you he says nothing although as soon as the door open and your both inside he pins you up against the wall

"Ego still a little bruised buck" you taunt

He doesn't say a word in response just wraps his metal hand around your throat before attacking your lips with his you both fight for dominance with him finally winning, your tongues dance together as your fingers tug on his tight fitted t-shirt he removes his mouth from yours just before the elevator dings and arrives at your destination, Bucky leaves not saying a word and your face feels red from the passionate kiss that had just happened.

You compose yourself before heading into the kitchen to join the other you all sit around the table waiting for breakfast to arrive.

Moments later a feast is placed on the table from a place called Dennys there was every Midgardian breakfast food imaginable placed in front of is pancakes waffle eggs sausage bacon muffins bagels the list was truly endless.

We all dined on the delicious food before us and talk about an array of nonsense the atmosphere was calm fun and full of love.

---------

A/N

This is kind of a short one I'm sort of suffering slight writers block presently so any ideas would be appreciated feel free to message if you don't feel comfortable commenting.

Thanks so much, I appreciate you all