Fun with the Falcon

2 days have passed since your reading session with Loki and your walk with Wanda you've had a brilliant time these past few days taking in more of the amazing sites that's Midgard has to offer you've been to a moving picture show with wanda, you attended a nightclub with Natasha and went to see some strippers with Pietro (which got him very excited and led to a heavy makeout session in the car on the way back to the compound) all essential must do's whilst on Midgard apparently.
   Steve, Sam, Bucky and Tony have been on a mission and are due to return at some stage today and you're a little excited to continue your pursuit of Sam.

You enter the kitchen to see everyone sitting around a table

"The warriors have returned" you observe walking into the room with a smile on your face "It's been terribly quiet around here without you all" you add as you hug Sam from behind wrapping your arms around his neck, pressing your breasts into his back and laying a delicate kiss upon his cheek.

A giddy smile stretches upon Sam's face and he pulls you round to sit on his lap
"Damn girl you're looking good, a pretty face like yours makes our return all the sweeter" he announces whilst tightening his grip on your waist and thigh.

You sit comfortably on Sam's lap as the guys enlighten every one of the mission they just returned from. As the conversation is in full swing Sam whispers seductively into your ear "so you and me gonna have some fun tonight" you bite your lip in response and give his hand on your thigh a squeeze whilst looking into his eyes letting him know you're more than happy to have 'fun' with him tonight you then move your ass which leads to a little moan slipping from Sam's delicious lips.

------------

A few hours have passed once the talks of battle had ended you all enjoyed a delicious dinner of lasagne that Bruce and Natasha made when the dinner concluded you all departed heading off to do an array of different activities. You went to an art gallery with Natasha and Wanda it was stunning the works on display were life drawings that were so realistic you felt like you were in the painting after that you went for a few fancy cocktails and returned to the cocktails both Wanda and Natasha were a little tipsy.

"The pretty ladies have returned" Sam states from the couch he's sitting on with Steve and Bucky watching some sports game. Wanda and Natasha run towards the guys and throw themselves on them

"How much have you ladies had to drink" Steve queries with a raised brow

"Maybe we should escort you to bed" bucky continues he takes a hold of Wanda and Steve helps Natasha in the direction of their rooms the two girls giggle the whole way.

"So it seems like you guys had fun," Sam asks getting himself up from the couch and making his way over to you
"You're a bad influence on every one of us here" he adds creeping a hand around your waist

"I wouldn't call myself a bad influence I just bring out a different side to people" you reply putting your arms around his neck and moving your lips to hover in front of his "so are we gonna have that fun you mentioned" you question before grazing Sam's lips with yours making his want more