Prologue

A/N

The first few chapters will most likely be just Tommy's POV but I will still let you know so you don't get confused, And thx for reading this story!

Tommy's POV

I could only remember some things about my family. They were simple memories but I loved the memories nonetheless. I could remember the warm feeling of their touch as they hugged me or the warm and joyful vibes they gave off.

But most importantly I could remember their names. Phil, Techno, and Wilbur. Now you might be wondering. Why don't I know more about my family?

Well sadly I had been captured and brought into a hybrid testing facility at the age of 2. Yes I'm a hybrid and am almost certain my family is too. I may not know what hybrid they are but they for sure are hybrids.

I'm a phoenix hybrid, one of the most rare type and I might very well be the last one. I've never flown, my wings have just been clamped together and by now I've gotten used to the pain.

I'm 16 and after I resurfaced the old memories of my family I've been planning on getting out. And tonight's the night that its happened. Tonight is when I will breathe the fresh air, see the sky touch the grass, but most importantly I will see my family.