1

Tommy POV

After the so-called "doctors" finished checking up on me I had been put back in my "room" ,which was a literal cell, I started my escape plan.

It was simple enough. I would turn off the cams by pulling a specific wire, then when a guard came in I would knock them out and make it look like they were me. After putting the wire back the cams wouldn't turn back on until I was out of the room, and from there I would escape.

I waited. The cams were off and any second a guard would come running in. Just as I began to worry that my plan was going to fail a guard came in. He was wearing the usual dark cargo pants and belt that held all his weapons. Then he had a white shirt that always had blood stains on it. His hair was simple. Just black hair that didn't look any special and his eyes were a dull brown.

Quietly I grabbed a taser from one of his pockets but just as I was about to click the button he turned. Horror filled my eyes and my heart sped up. He pulled back his hand bawling it into a fist.

The force was hard and there was no doubt a mark. I didn't care though. I needed to taser him. I had fallen to the floor and I now stayed there pretending to be unconscious knowing that he would pick me up and send me to get punished like the other times. I heard him chuckle and it took everything in me to wait longer instead of running at him then and their.

I felt him as he bent down and picked me up. Now was my chance! I clicked the button and shoved it into his back. I heard him scream but lucky for me it wasn't too loud so I should be fine.

I stood up wincing at the new bruise on my leg from the fall. I hurriedly fixed the camera before running out of the cell. Like in my cell everything was white. The only difference being the bright lights unlike in my cell which were very dim and didn't do much.

I picked a route and ran for it. But then I realized I had left the guard with out even making an effort to hide the fact I had escaped. Oh well, it was too late now. All I could do now was hope. Cause if I didn't make it out of here, my chances of seeing my family would be shut down. And by that I mean I would most likely end up dead or chained to something every second of every day. And I would rather not take either of those consequences.